Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't laugh at this
Do it!
[Image: haiti_hold_f11.jpg]
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Damnit I laughed ... first because it looked like a penis shaking then I caught on and luld till I cried.
I found it mildly funny, but at the same time I felt like a douche for laughing.
Was is supposed to happen? My task and toolbar just disappear and reappear.
(08-19-2010, 03:48 PM)Sam Wrote: Was is supposed to happen? My task and toolbar just disappear and reappear.

I'm guessing it's a childish way to make fun of the earthquake in Haiti.
Oh yeh, I get it now :O I didn't laugh at all. If it was obvious it was an earthquake then I probably would.
Yes, very immature indeed. You should participate more in the fallacies of immaturity. More to life then just efficiency I'm afraid.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
lol it wasn't funny but what happened to me was.
I held F11 then pressed it loads really quick and it went crazy and didn't stop going fullscreen and back. I had to close my internet Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(08-19-2010, 04:23 PM)XΞnon-C Wrote: Yes, very immature indeed. You should participate more in the fallacies of immaturity. More to life then just efficiency I'm afraid.

Hehe, I laughed
My mac just made the volume go up and down...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello SF, I'm want to have a laugh. Shattering - 11 1,267 01-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Shattering -
  "Laugh" Threatening me and my family! [MUST READ} BreShiE 50 5,337 08-14-2011, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  This made me laugh.. HARD Kharnage 0 395 10-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Kharnage