Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iPhone headphone/speaker problem
Hi, I have an iPhone and have been having a bit of a problem with it. Well, not a bit, this is a big problem. I have had it replaced once before because of this problem, but now it's sort of an on and off thing. What is happening is that my phone is detecting headphones when I don't have them in, and when I put headphones in, it goes into speaker mode. I will have to have my phone on speaker to talk to people when I am having the problem. The problem will come up at random times (usually with my luck while I am having a conversation) and really gets me off. I have had this problem before and had to have my phone replaced, but I am not sure if it's at that extreme yet, and am wondering if I can stop the problem in it's tracks.
Any ideas?
Confused
Hello

Pins222

I ve have been seeing this problem in my phone too...

so yesterday i went to one of the customer care he told me waht to do.

first switch on your phone and do not enter the headphone delete all the tracks and restart your phone ..Now go to setting option and check the headphone settings...after that Your problem is over
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
(10-10-2009, 11:19 PM)danger Wrote: Hello

Pins222

I ve have been seeing this problem in my phone too...

so yesterday i went to one of the customer care he told me waht to do.

first switch on your phone and do not enter the headphone delete all the tracks and restart your phone ..Now go to setting option and check the headphone settings...after that Your problem is over

So your basically telling me I should delete all of my music?
I'm not quite sure how that should solve my problem.
Confused
I had this problem, it annoyed the crap out of me! I had the same luck as you!

Eventually, after 50,000 reboots, it fixed itself.

I pretty much just kept restarting for about half an hour
(10-11-2009, 01:06 AM)Extasey Wrote: I had this problem, it annoyed the crap out of me! I had the same luck as you!

Eventually, after 50,000 reboots, it fixed itself.

I pretty much just kept restarting for about half an hour

Lol, I wish I had that kind of patience.
I will just take it in again, I guess. Probably my best bet.
Thanks anyway, though Big Grin
Confused
Hmm, I would probably do the same, but I had mine imported before they were available in Australia. Therefore... I don't have any warranty, or place I can take it to be repaired. I usually have to fix crap myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem jailbreaking iPhone 3g with redsn0w and greenpois0n (Was previously jailbroke TalishHF 8 3,795 02-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Grin
  iPod Touch Speaker Not Working? Professor Oak 3 8,436 12-19-2011, 07:09 AM
Last Post: OFWGKTΔ