Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] MOTM [/SUGGESTION]
Well seeing as this is a support forum I think we should have a member of the month contest. The winner would receive an award, similar to the one on HF.

People should vote for the member they think has provided quality support and posts.

If this suggestion is accepted then we should run one for member of the month up until now. Then next month we can start start it monthly.

I think this could encourage more supportive posting and more quality members, threads and posts.

What do you think?
I think this is a great idea, it encourage's members to be more careful about what they post, remembering to help new people and just generally be a nice person to receive an award you will be recognized for.

I support. Smile
Eh. This is an entirely different site, and should not relate to the other in any way. In my opinion.
Thank you for your input. That's exactly the angle I'm coming from.
Good idea. I'm sure this would also encourage more high quality posting & activity throughout the forum.
Thanks for your support Fragma.
I also think it's a good idea. Although HF does have this I think it'd be something good to add nonetheless.
Well I got the idea from HF. But I've never actually seen the competition take place.
I suppose it would be a good idea so I support it. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Thanks for all of your views and opinions. Keep them coming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion: Add windows 8 to Windows support section. Eternal. 4 1,230 10-13-2014, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Suggestion - Add: Sound Hardware section in Computer Support Topics Eternal. 2 758 10-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,171 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Suggestion: Add This Smiley BreShiE 4 963 04-12-2012, 08:59 AM
Last Post: Grin
  A suggestion. D3xus 17 2,474 12-06-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: D3xus