Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Become A Good Student!
Good Guide dude. Thankyou!!!
U a GREAT student if you follow all this but this is a bit difficult for me Smile
[Image: green-banner.png]
"How to become a good student", that is a nice question to all students today. However, if you are a good student you will do better and achieve your goals. At home, study and do your homework in a place that doesn't make you sleep. Good luck to all students!
Why do you need to become a good student?
Just pass the class, they way you do, no need to force yourself to study.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I'd just like to add one small point. Your life outside of school is very important to your school life. If you are having a hard time or some troubles outside of school then thats where all of your attention will be and you will not be able to focus on school. To stay a good student you want to eliminate any problems outside of school and get rid of any distractions. School is a very important part of your life so it is not the time to be messing around.
[Image: fadsada.png]
Long read but well worth it.
Nice guide mate. Really appreciated.
Nice tut, but too hard to follow ;p
For me, I never really studied because I got A's and B's anyway because i was a confident student, always did my homework in class (LMAO) and paid attention in class.
This is gonna help out a lot of people. Keep it up!
Everything is always better in the end. If things aren't better, it isn't the end.