Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
When was the last time you're parents beat you?
I've never gotten 'beaten' by my parents before. It's just wrong.
When I was 9, for playing with the electricity sockets Tongue. My dad kicked me.
Been years and years since my last Father, Son experience.
But back then yep i used to get beat.
One that comes to mind was when the old bastard threw a hammer at me. Luckily i moved in time!
But countless and i mean countless times did he hit me. For anything actually the old bastard!
Thankfully for me time was on my side. Now he would not dare raise his hands to me.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

When I was 8 then my dad went to jail. Not because of that though.
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
I had a desktop computer thrown at me not to long ago...................
I get punched in the arm sometimes for being a smart-ass, nothing too painful. Smile
Blackhat
Well probably not for about 6 years or a bit more now. They used to hit me all the time for doing bad things or things I wasn't suppose to be or allowed to do. People who think it's wrong, I don't know if I agree with them or not yet. I guess it taught me a lesson not to do things or there will be consequences. Not to mention it scared me to death when I was a kid, they stopped when I was strong enough and actually able to fight back.
When I was like 10 (now I'm 14). But only when I did something worse than just "bad" Big Grin

Lool I've never been beaten by my parent's, they are to civilised and well brought up to not beat there offspring.
The word 'beat' is so much different than what most of us live through.

Sure most of us got slapped once in a while, or spanked, but it was all just to help us categorize right and wrong.

When someone gets beaten up, it's way too different!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriends parents are crazy Sobrix 1 637 05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Parents// Thread being deleted. Deity 3 1,043 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Prince
  My parents marriage is falling apart. What to do? Slick_ 9 2,086 01-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Quizzical
  Unwelcoming Parents? cupcake 5 1,527 12-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: King
  My Parents Chief 7 1,044 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Virus1x