Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addicted to Computers/Technology
I'm pretty addicted to my PC/PS3. I've been addicted since I was about 9 or something... But I love Freerunning and stuff like that. Any possible ways to to get un-addicted? xD
(08-18-2010, 11:32 AM)Sargeras Wrote: I'm pretty addicted to my PC/PS3. I've been addicted since I was about 9 or something... But I love Freerunning and stuff like that. Any possible ways to to get un-addicted? xD

yeah same, instead of free running, i love boxing Thumbsup
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(08-18-2010, 01:23 PM)Mentalist Wrote: yeah same, instead of free running, i love boxing Thumbsup

Heh, and btw, I must say this:

MENTALIST FTW!! WOOYEAH!!!! BEST SERIES EVER!!

There....I Said it...
Mentalist is addicted Big Grin

-xLnT
(08-16-2010, 08:08 PM)Sam Wrote: I would also like to add that you only get one life so why not spend it doing things you enjoy?

Get out of my head. You said the EXACT words that I was going to say.

But yea, Sam has a point. You do only have one life, instead of wasting on what people think is a 'life', just enjoy it to the max.

And when you feel it's time for a change, change - I said when YOU feel it's time for a change, not when people tell you to - the way you live it. You have nothing to lose.
I still spend a bit too much on the computer too Mentalist, but I said this in another thread and I'll say it here, I make sure to make some plans at least like once every few days, whether it's driving like my grandma out to my aunts house to see her, or going to play sports or watching a movie with some friends.
I'm addicted too. It's gay. It's so hard to stop.
Swim at a pool, if you're fat and people stare at you then fudge them.

Swimming burns calories and trims you like nothing else - and I mean like not fun swimming but workout swimming. It's less work but more burning of fat.

If people make fun of you for trying to lose weight they should kiss you ass. However fat that ass may be.

-cFH
I almost went through that phase. Then I signed up for soccer lol.
(08-12-2010, 08:29 PM)Sam Wrote: I love computers and technology, if I could I would spend all day playing computer games and surfing the web. However you'll soon realize that other things are more important relationships/work/education/sport.

THis is true realised it now only ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Addicted to drugs. Talk with me? Tay 21 4,459 06-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Pulse
  When computers meet abuse. Ep1c_Pha1l 4 1,260 04-09-2010, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk