Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PSD to xHTML
I was wondering if anyone here is good with that or knows someone who is. Normally I would code this myself, but I have to leave to take care of a few legal things with exino and what not and I dont have the extra money to get this done by xHTMLCHOP.

So I was wondering if someone could do this for me, I will give you a free year of hosting.
[Image: tyler-allen.png]
If you give me the PSD I'll see what I can do because I have Dreamweaver, I just don't know how to use it. Is there a time limit? I'd be willing to teach myself how to do it since I think I already have the right programs.
I want someone rather experienced to do this and It needs to be done rather quickly.
Are you still looking for someone? If yes, I can help you.
This is fairly simple & you can probably do it yourself.

After creating your template in Photoshop, select the Slice tool and select each object on the template that you will be adding code to.

Under File, choose "Save for web..". This will allow you to save the template as a HTML file. You will also be able to preview the template with your default browser. After doing this you may want to open the HTML file with a program like Dreamweaver. Here you can add your code, and make any changes you think would suit your template.

Then simply upload your HTML file to your website and you're done.
(08-26-2010, 11:03 AM)Fragma Wrote: This is fairly simple & you can probably do it yourself.

After creating your template in Photoshop, select the Slice tool and select each object on the template that you will be adding code to.

Under File, choose "Save for web..". This will allow you to save the template as a HTML file. You will also be able to preview the template with your default browser. After doing this you may want to open the HTML file with a program like Dreamweaver. Here you can add your code, and make any changes you think would suit your template.

Then simply upload your HTML file to your website and you're done.

Thats a very glitchy way to do it and very lazy.
I coded it, but thanks for the help.

I am going to sell all my templates through my partner paytondesigns you can look him up. He does great work.
If you send me the PSD i'll try my best.
I dont like limits on hosting services, but if you have all the parts sliced out and all the tables properly, I can do it if you send me the psd or post it in your original post. I'm partly a webmaster myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to: Implementing a PSD Template Pineapple 0 629 10-21-2010, 06:49 AM
Last Post: Pineapple
  need some xhtml/css help andrewjs18 1 657 03-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Foresight
  Help with creating my side from .PSD!!! iLegendary 2 842 12-13-2009, 02:01 AM
Last Post: iLegendary