Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DAMINK'S THREAD
(08-12-2010, 10:52 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: No i have not. I largely never read books. Unless they contain naked ladies Smile

An epic is a poem, not a book.

Quote:An epic (from the Ancient Greek adjective (epikos), from (epos) "word, story, poem") is a lengthy narrative poem, ordinarily concerning a serious subject containing details of heroic deeds and events significant to a culture or nation.

(08-12-2010, 10:58 PM)joink Wrote: Ok so your telling me that you actually do not believe in time travel, thus not believing in the 11 dimensions ?

In order to time travel you would only need to be on the 5th dimension, or be able to bend space time.

Not so sure about the second. but I am sure about the first.
Uhh here's a small video my teacher showed me to make me understand easier

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA[/youtube]
Well i could show you a video from Steven Hawking that shows there are but 4 dimensions.
I will take his word.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

well steven hawking's 4 dimension has been created a long time ago, which is outdated, and as we all know we make new discoveries. which is the 10th, and 11th but the 11th isint fully accepeted right now
A video is not enough to convince me mate. Facts convince me.
Length, Width, Depth, Time. Beyond that its speculation IMHO.
All theory. And if you cant break the 4th dimension in any real capacity i dont see how time travel is possible.
Sure its been proven the GPS satellites use special clocks because in fact they travel quicker through time and have to change the time to suit earth's time or GPS would not work.
Sure i know astronauts have noticed time change. All be it small.
But to travel in time you have to be quicker than the speed of light. Or at least as close to the speed of light as possible.
And given the fact that the speed of light is the governing factor in the universe i dont expect any time soon it will be possible.
Actually NEVER!.
The Rules!

(08-12-2010, 11:23 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: A video is not enough to convince me mate. Facts convince me.
Length, Width, Depth, Time. Beyond that its speculation IMHO.
All theory. And if you cant break the 4th dimension in any real capacity i dont see how time travel is possible.
Sure its been proven the GPS satellites use special clocks because in fact they travel quicker through time and have to change the time to suit earth's time or GPS would not work.
Sure i know astronauts have noticed time change. All be it small.
But to travel in time you have to be quicker than the speed of light. Or at least as close to the speed of light as possible.
And given the fact that the speed of light is the governing factor in the universe i dont expect any time soon it will be possible.
Actually NEVER!.

Well the biggest theory that i heard, is that as you know block holes, have the the properties of slowly and making time pass faster. Because of its density. Anyways, this is still far fetched, and isint 100% time travel, but anyways, depending where and the distance between you and a black hole could render time much faster, around x100 faster, so you could travel to the future.

But for going back in time, a fold in the time 4d is needed, and now your going into quantum physics, and well we are going much to far now. Anyways their is still the concern, of one of the factors of 4d is actions of others, so if someone goes back in time, he automaticly changes the future, then whatever he does in the past could create problems.

Now theres also the idea that we move to another dimension, i think the 7, where instead of being poor you are rich, just because of a few actions that you could of done
LOVING THIS
Yea first 2 paragraphs are accurate. A black hole can move time. Actually i think the mighty pyramid also changes time all be it very small.
I mean you stand next to it then your time is slightly different from others around you.
But this is not time travel. This is subtle time manipulation.
Sure Mass is the factor here. But the biggest Mass we can find is a black hole.
And to travel around a black hole for like 2 years would turn into like maby 50 years earth time.
But again. I think IMHO its something a little different going on here. We just dont understand yet.
As for bending time or folding the 4th dimension. Just not possible.
Here is a thought. If any time in the future. THE ENTIRE FUTURE OF EARTH we can travel back in time we would already know.
Get my point?
So its safe to say it cant happen yes?
As for travelling into the future. Well yes its sort of possible. But in a very limited capacity.
You are yet to bring up the worm hole. Thats the real one that could offer some credibility should you be able to survive entering into in and control it more importantly.
The Rules!

(08-12-2010, 11:37 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: LOVING THIS
Yea first 2 paragraphs are accurate. A black hole can move time. Actually i think the mighty pyramid also changes time all be it very small.
I mean you stand next to it then your time is slightly different from others around you.
But this is not time travel. This is subtle time manipulation.
Sure Mass is the factor here. But the biggest Mass we can find is a black hole.
And to travel around a black hole for like 2 years would turn into like maby 50 years earth time.
But again. I think IMHO its something a little different going on here. We just dont understand yet.
As for bending time or folding the 4th dimension. Just not possible.
Here is a thought. If any time in the future. THE ENTIRE FUTURE OF EARTH we can travel back in time we would already know.
Get my point?
So its safe to say it cant happen yes?
As for travelling into the future. Well yes its sort of possible. But in a very limited capacity.
You are yet to bring up the worm hole. Thats the real one that could offer some credibility should you be able to survive entering into in and control it more importantly.

You sir, have watched Donny Darko too many times.
Worm holes would be the best bet though.
You would just need a spaceship or metal craft big enough to make it through.
We yet to know whats in a black hole, and whats it made of, i think we are far away from say creating them, and maybe making mobile version black holes XD
[Image: Halo%203%202v2.png]
(08-12-2010, 11:43 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: You sir, have watched Donny Darko too many times.
Worm holes would be the best bet though.
You would just need a spaceship or metal craft big enough to make it through.
(08-12-2010, 11:43 PM)DJ Joink Wrote: We yet to know whats in a black hole, and whats it made of, i think we are far away from say creating them, and maybe making mobile version black holes XD

Dunno who Donny Darko is sorry.
This is DAMINKS thread. Thats me. Its about asking me questions. Read the first post.
The current topic is a reply to a previously asked question.
Shall you have a question for me then fire away.
The Rules!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank-you DAMINK! Harvey 8 1,144 09-05-2010, 07:53 AM
Last Post: Nemmyy
  DAMINK...WTF? Grizzly 16 1,660 01-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.