Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey!
To start, I'd like to say that I am Lunagron's brother (fraternal twin). With that aside, I've noticed his frequent activity on HF as well as Support Forums. He said that I should join HF, but I disagreed, saying that I wouldn't be very "productive", because computers, programs, etc. aren't really in my interest. So, he suggested that I register here on Support Forums. I'm not sure why, and for whatever good it may do him, I'll never know. But, I'm here, and well, yeah, this is my first thread.

Not sure if "personal" details are expected or not, but whatever. I'm really into psychology, I love writing, whether it's poems, short stories, or script/screenplay for machinima.
Additionally, I'm gay and not afraid to say it. Why? Cause I don't know any of you in reality, and I probably never will. (Not that this is an important detail, but neither are my hobbies, so...yeah.)

So, I'm ready to "get started" on here, I guess. Thumbsup

(Btw........I like the colors Roflmao)
You've come to the right place buddy. Thanks for the nice welcome and here is a warm reply back Big Grin I'm sure you'll fit it just fine with us Big Grin

Check out our creative writing section Tongue Share some of your poetry.
(08-08-2010, 05:38 PM)Sam Wrote: Check out our creative writing section Tongue Share some of your poetry.

Haha, did you see the "3 Poems" thread?
Welcome Craqe!! How do you pronounce that?
You seem like you'll be a great addition to this site, and if you haven't already check out the "Creative Writing" section, seems like that's where you'll be spending most of your time

Smile
Yes I did. So you're his brother eh?
(08-08-2010, 05:39 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: How do you pronounce that?

UGH! Pinch I forgot to address that...
It's pronounced "crack". (That came about due to other uses of the name...haha" Although it wasn't really intended to sound like that, it's grown on me.)
(08-08-2010, 05:41 PM)Sam Wrote: Yes I did. So you're his brother eh?

Youuuuuuu got it.
(08-08-2010, 05:41 PM)Sam Wrote: Yes I did. So you're his brother eh?

Just to verify it, he is my brother.
Welcome, Craqe. You brother is good member at a few forums.
(08-09-2010, 12:21 PM)Eve Wrote: Welcome, Craqe. You brother is good member at a few forums.
So I've heard, haha.
HI, Welcome to SF, please make sure you read the rules.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,381 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert