Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT] Fix non respnsive program.
Well, I plan on doing a full job and not half ass it.

Its just finding something that everyone would like to learn about that i know.
(10-16-2009, 06:27 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: Well, I plan on doing a full job and not half ass it.

Its just finding something that everyone would like to learn about that i know.

Kudos to you man. I hope it's a success. If you write it, I'll read it.

BTW, I'm not all that lazy, I'm just easily side tracked. lol
[Image: arch2.png]
(10-16-2009, 06:42 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: Kudos to you man. I hope it's a success. If you write it, I'll read it.

BTW, I'm not all that lazy, I'm just easily side tracked. lol

Well. i get easily side tracked as well. But i have learned to control my mind and use methods such as listen to music while i read stuff, so that i don't end up thinking of something else. It works lol. But i believe life revolves around the mind. but that is just me.
(10-16-2009, 06:55 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: Well. i get easily side tracked as well. But i have learned to control my mind and use methods such as listen to music while i read stuff, so that i don't end up thinking of something else. It works lol. But i believe life revolves around the mind. but that is just me.

Interesting. I'll have to try that. It might work for me. Maybe it will help me study better for college. Thumbsup
(10-16-2009, 08:02 PM)ProspectDotNet Wrote: Interesting. I'll have to try that. It might work for me. Maybe it will help me study better for college. Thumbsup

Yes, i am a.d.d so my focus is very off balance. But try that and let me know how it goes for you.

Note: heavy medal and certain music is not always the most calming.
(10-16-2009, 08:09 PM)mon3yexploit Wrote: Yes, i am a.d.d so my focus is very off balance. But try that and let me know how it goes for you.

Note: heavy medal and certain music is not always the most calming.

Maybe I'm a.d.d. also. Needa' check into that. I can't concentrate for anything. lol
Thanks, works on XP.
Thanks for the tutorial, not too hard.
I never thought of this. Great idea and great share.Thumbsup
This is a really handy trick that I use all the time

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Make your PC in tip top shape[/TUT] Stiggie 64 23,397 12-21-2011, 12:02 PM
Last Post: DaUB3R
  [TuT]How to Change Log In Screen!! [TuT] ImFocuzz 23 4,580 04-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [TuT]Restore Computer Factory Settings[TuT] ImFocuzz 3 1,217 04-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Stiggie
  [TuT] 13 Alternative Ways to Access Blocked Websites [TuT] JesusOfSuburbia 38 12,840 11-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Last Post: Xzotic