Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I earn alot of money with what I got?
Dont be offended by my opinion. Its just that. My opinion.

If you need to ask how to make money despite the fact you have already purchased certain things to do so then i feel you have really missed the point.
You need an idea. A niche.
You offer none of this.
If you think you can just copy what someone else is doing then your wrong.
If you think you can buy an ebook teaching you how to make money then your wrong.
Seriously mate. Think about it.
Assume i can make $1000 a day from a technique i know and no one else knows.
For me to sell this is stupid. It will ultimately take away money from me as the market gets saturated.
I would only sell the idea once its on its last legs. When its about to die effectively.
Now i would sell to people that know. Not noobs.
So noobs get this info later again.
See what i am sayin?
If you really want to know then you really need to find a niche mate. Its paramount to making money.
I could go on but i think this is enough.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

CPA is the best way but it needs a lot of work.
(08-05-2010, 06:22 AM)Asus Wrote: How can I earn alot of money with what I got? Here are the things I currently have:
  • 1 VPS (Fast port speeds)
  • AlertPay (No PayPal)
  • eBooks
  • VPN/Proxy

My only option is AlertPay check out.

Enter the Craigslist PVA business. The earnings as i see it are in the range of atleast $10k per month.
I am now selling about 50 to 100 PVAs per day and am getting orders for 200 per day,... I do not have much supply capacity as my VPS is dead... Screwed up actually. The server has some issues with it, so i am now getting refund for it, but i cannot find a better host for myself.

If you are into this, then i'd promise to buy around 100-150 accounts per day.. They sell at $1 per account in bulk.. You don't need any money to generate the accounts...

You need two things - a script to create them, and visitors to your site,.. who need not buy anything... just original visitors.. No bot or spam traffic...

I have the script.. costs $750, but if you get in the business with me and provide me the PVAs, for the nominal rate of $1 per account, then i'd give the script for free to you...

Let me know...
Anyone here can take this offer and not just the OP... Let me know...
Giveaway - A Rare Autoblog Guide. PM me for it, by clicking here.

Hey guys. It's Dr.Viper from HF. Howdy.
o HTML and PHP based website design.
o SEO/SEM services.
o Logo & GFX Design services.
And above all, everyone know what i'm good at HF... So,
o Security Consultancy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best way to earn money Chester 25 5,360 06-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Last Post: No4ntivirusf0und
  Earn money watching photos and videos! + proof 150$!!! neobux 3 1,254 12-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Last Post: txtadx
  Earn money easiy{Best for newbie} moneyboy2012 11 3,293 04-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Last Post: ksanjay
  [Paypal, LR & Payza] JillsClickCorner autoclicker. Earn money on autopilot! rafaelcarioca7 1 811 03-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hidden™
  How to earn easy money Scream 26 6,027 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Last Post: rafaelcarioca7