Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gold Investment
(10-04-2009, 08:48 PM)TrueBlue Wrote: It's too late at this time, but in 2 years or so gold will fall back to original prices. It happens on a 20 year interval.
Done your research huh.
gold is expensive atm just have a look on ebay at the bullion bars some are going for around 6-700 pounds
I've got lots of gold and diamonds, I'll never sell them though.
Prices are at it's highest right now, but I think it will drop again once the economy picks up.
Is the pawnshop the best place?? or the bank??
I am your Father
You don't take gold to a bank.
There's many gold buyers and jewellers.
Is that certain that gold will go low after every 20 years cycle?
No, it's the rough cycle of the economy and the amount of gold in circulation. There are many factors to it, but, it's a rough estimate. It's not so much gold itself, but, other factors involved.

Gold will always have a solid value. I made a killing off of Gold I purchased a little over 8 years ago. I sold it about a year ago. It's amazing really. I then turned around and invested in stocks of company's I know will rise again in the next few years.

People not buying stocks of certain company's right now are going to miss the boat. There are several company's with $.50=$5.00 / share stocks out there you can get into right now that, within the next few years, will be well over $20 / share.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Gold never drops in value. It has been going up in value for the longest time. JFK tried backing the US dollar with gold. It is a great investment for a person to consider taking action upon.
(10-13-2009, 10:48 AM)Thomas A. Anderson Wrote: Gold never drops in value. It has been going up in value for the longest time. JFK tried backing the US dollar with gold. It is a great investment for a person to consider taking action upon.

Gold has always been exspensive.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
If i wear to tell you Anything Gold i have found like many Other markets are controlled By many factors and Governments if you know what i mean,I have made money on Gold,But if you research Enough my friend and figure out how Governments control these markets You can consider yourself a really rich man ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Cochin Real Estate: An Attractive Investment” fesobse 0 441 08-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: fesobse
  Looking for Partner/Investor. 200% Profit on Investment milopeach 1 493 11-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Make $35 per HOUR Straight to PayPal NO Investment [PROOF INSIDE THE EBOOK] Statics 12 3,093 11-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Statics