Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gold Investment
(10-04-2009, 08:26 PM)Kaotic Wrote: Has anyone thought about going through with investing in gold?

This is a 20 year occasion where gold prices are at a new high. Maybe in a few years invest in cheap gold, there's profit in the long run.

Feel free to discuss.

Yes, I started investing in gold, buying small quantities of an ounce or two at a time, but that I started 10 years ago!

NOW that the price of gold is at an all time high, I've been selling it off!

This is not the time to buy gold, it's the time to sell the gold you have. Buy low, sell high.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
Yeah just do it. No harm right ?
SIGNUP IN MTN MIDDLEEAST THEN YOU CAN BE A MEMBER, THEN TELL THEM THAT YOU ARE A POTENTIAL AGENT. WHO KNOWS YOU WILL BE SOUGHT OUT FOR, FOR WHAT THEY WANT, FROM GOLD, SILVER, PLATINUM, TEMPLATE, BILLS, AND SO ON.
Hmmm if only I had invested 100k into gold, that would of been a nice 250k profit :/
To be honest with you gold is a pretty bad investment if you're looking for returns. The general amount people invest is 10% of their portfolio (along with buying some bonds) because gold is stable and provides hedging if the market goes down. If you want actual returns I'd look at investing in some stocks, ETFs, or giving your money to a Mutual Fund to look after it for you. If you're seriously looking to invest some money I could point you in the right direction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Cochin Real Estate: An Attractive Investment” fesobse 0 441 08-08-2013, 02:34 AM
Last Post: fesobse
  Looking for Partner/Investor. 200% Profit on Investment milopeach 1 493 11-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: kebralt
  Make $35 per HOUR Straight to PayPal NO Investment [PROOF INSIDE THE EBOOK] Statics 12 3,093 11-30-2010, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Statics