Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUP?
Im Zyx, member at HF, and came here for no specific reason, really.
Just thought i should make an introducion, but then i thought that i shouldn't.
But i did.

So.
Sup?

What's going on on this forum?
What's like, special, here?
hello Zyx, please stop harassing me on msn and welcome to SupportForums!

~ Mentalist.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
(08-01-2010, 10:03 AM)Mentalist Wrote: hello Zyx, please stop harassing me on msn and welcome to SupportForums!

~ Mentalist.

First statement: No. Never. Will never, ever, happen. Big Grin
Second: Thanks Big Grin
Hi Zyx, welcome to SupportForums! Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.

This forum is mainly used, as the name suggests, for support in various topics of: emotional support, webmaster support, coding, etc.

The special thing about SupportForums is that we are a mature community, which is hard to find on other forums, such as HF. We do not troll, we always do our best to give helpful and respectful responses.
(08-01-2010, 10:20 AM)Clay Wrote: Hi Zyx, welcome to SupportForums! Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around.

This forum is mainly used, as the name suggests, for support in various topics of: emotional support, webmaster support, coding, etc.

The special thing about SupportForums is that we are a mature community, which is hard to find on other forums, such as HF. We do not troll, we always do our best to give helpful and respectful responses.

Ah, i see. Awesomeness.
Thanks Big Grin
(08-01-2010, 10:03 AM)Mentalist Wrote: hello Zyx, please stop harassing me on msn and welcome to SupportForums!

~ Mentalist.

Lol stop spamming me ??? what is that about
[Image: pughacking.png]