Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VMPF.net // Virtual Marketplace Forum
Hey SF!

I've worked on my new site,
http://VMPF.net ,

It is a forum aimed for just market place things, like selling, buying, etc.

We are currently looking for 1 Scam Report mod. More details will be given if you are accepted, but it will not be easy. You will have to prove your self by bringing members, and helping around.

So why not swing by today! We'll be up for a while, because I already pre-paid for a year!

http://vmpf.net

P.S. We DO need someone to help us with our banner, so if you're interested please send me a PM!
[Image: travy.png]
You need to fill the sections with buyers and/or sellers before launching the forum. Otherwise, visitors see an empty forum.
It's looks quite nice, the "portal" and "forum" tabs at the top let you down - Also it's a bit empty.
Thanks for the feed back guys, we are still working on getting members and fixing the main banner.
[Image: travy.png]
If I were you I would invite some sellers to the site so it isn't so empty.
It looks like a ghost town on there, you should put offers like, "make 500 HQP's and get $5".
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
I think you need to do some sort of competition to kick start your community, also your prices for stickies will just make people laugh. Realistic for your forum would be to wait till you have 150+ members before offering stickies then offer then like $5 a week.
This is nice, just need a little bit of improvement in the theme. If you used the Ficons plugin, it will make it much nicer.

But Overall Good Work Smile
Looks pretty good. Maybe try fixing the banner seems kind of small. The new posts icons and no new post are basically same, maybe try getting better looking ones that don't look so similar.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,128 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 903 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 521 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  ELITEVIP.NET | Custom Theme | Exclusive Leaks | Virtual Economy + Gambling ParadoxCF 0 668 10-02-2013, 08:55 PM
Last Post: ParadoxCF
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 864 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore