Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Chat
Does anyone else find Facebook chat extremely irritating? I hate almost everything about it.

1. Those stupid emoticons. -_- is no the same as ^_^

2. I constantly get sent offline from it D:

However I do like the fact I can talk to all my friends and stalk them at the same time.
Yes, I do.

I don't really care about the emoticons, but it makes my browser lag so badly when I get an IM. Also, the notification sound is unbearable. It sounds like someone wiggling a headphone jack in the port with all that feedback.
I hate the facebook chat, its stupid ;P
The chat doesn't bother me at all, really. Then again, I do always have my sound muted. So that could be a reason why. Big Grin
It doesn't really bother me, but don't you guys hate it when you click someone's name that's online to talk to and they go offline right when you click on them lmao...
>.<
[Image: travy.png]
I hate the fact that when you're talking to people, if your internet goes bad, then you'll only come back on to find 2 - 3 new messages from them that don't show up, meaning you can't read them.

Always disliked Facebook chat.
(07-31-2010, 09:08 PM)Travy Wrote: It doesn't really bother me, but don't you guys hate it when you click someone's name that's online to talk to and they go offline right when you click on them lmao...
>.<

Yes! Oh man, that happens to me so much, lol.
Facebook chat usually fails at life, hard. Recently it's been alright but today it kept signing me out, it's really annoying..
I also hate how it doesn't have a history feature.
I kinda like the history feature. It's like a recap on what you said or what the other person said. I do however dislike the Emoticons on there. they're so small that it's hard to tell if it's a smile or a sad face unless you go right up to the screen.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone want to chat on msn? Soundwave 4 585 12-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Soundwave
  Tiny Chat HakkuR* 1 511 12-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Zerb
  GFX Chat Group. C4Vendetta 4 695 11-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Malmoc
  Best free chat? cheeseburger 17 3,347 10-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Last Post: ariton
  Tiny Chat. DeMeR 14 4,089 09-24-2010, 04:53 PM
Last Post: ruk00112