Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling bad
I recently joined HackForums.
Not even a month i have been getting weird messages and stuff people saying i'm not a female, When i have showed proof many of time including talking to other's on XboxLIVE.
Still, People say, Guy irl -3 for being a girl.
I have a feeling it's a bad idea to stay, But i want to learn from you other member's.
What do you guy's think i should do?
It shouldn't matter what people think of you, don't let them get to you like that. They're just hardcore trolling you, trying to get you upset. You know you're a girl, you don't have anything to prove to anyone, except yourself.
Yeah, But sometimes it get's on my nerve.
Well, can't you change your settings to block random messages and friend requests?
I guess i could try that, Thanks. Smile
You're more than welcome. Big Grin Anything else I could help you with? Or at least attempt to do so?
I think i'm good for now. Smile
To be honest you really don't need to provide proof to anyone online of your gender. Nobody can prove otherwise.
Well its hard to believe someone over the internet.

Like this quote,"Welcome to the internet, where men are women, women are men and little girls are FBI agents"
Isn't them -repping you because your a girl rep abuse?
you probably can get a staff to remove the reps.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 845 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Help! You are subscribed to this thread Feeling insecure and scared... Sierana 2 977 05-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Last Post: elizabeth28
  Feeling Confused and Used any advice? sharkattack89 1 700 08-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 619 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  Feeling violated Notrust87 3 858 02-11-2014, 04:21 AM
Last Post: FeaturedBmx