Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MyBB] Editing memberlist search options
Hello. Currently I am constructing a usergroup legend for my forum. Everything is coming along just fine except for the fact I want to be able to have the usergroups clickable, such as clicking on the group "administrators" to see who all belongs to that group. I know HOW to make the usergroup names into links, I just don't know WHERE to direct them to. The first thing that came to mind is directing them to the memberlist, but MyBB does not allow to sort by usergroup.

I located this tutorial to help me edit memberlist sorting: http://community.mybb.com/thread-69169.html ,but it illustrates how to add reputation to the list, not usergroups. I could easily edit the code, but I don't know what goes $l['IN HERE'] = "IN HERE";

I hope I made this easy to understand. Thank you in advance.
You'd need more edits than that. You want to change what's being selected, not just change the order/sort. You'd need further core edits or a plugin for that.
MyBB Support Team Lead
Why don't you re-direct to the "Forum Team" page.
(08-05-2010, 04:04 AM)Sam Wrote: Why don't you re-direct to the "Forum Team" page.

Lets say I have a group called "Clan Member". Obviously this group wouldn't have any moderation capabilities, so directing it to the forum team page wouldn't do much good. I wouldn't know of any way to edit it to display only the users in the "Clan Member" group. Well, I could probably change it, but I doubt it will work in the long run.

and MattR: Do you know of any plugins that will allow me to do this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Make your MYBB Central Plugin Compatible with new Mybb Billy Mays 3 1,915 07-12-2011, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  [TUT][VID] Editing MyBB templates. υℓqυισяяα 2 832 05-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Last Post: υℓqυισяяα
  [MyBB] Template Editing Example Fragma 4 5,894 04-30-2010, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Support
  MyBB Theme Editing Help Maestro 9 2,468 04-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.