Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
╩Blue Screen of Death Thread╩
Just absolutely fucktastic. Good job.
Thanks really helped me
i also faced the same issues which you are facing and my friend told me about "ijinni technician" i contacted them at WWW. Ijinni. Com for any issues Just open the website and you can chat with the experts who are Microsoft certified technicians and will fix the issue itself on the spot or u can call them through Skype or contact and for more visit their website as it is very user friendly website. Just click on the chat as the response rate will be very fast from them and they have fixed my issues in no time.
There are 4 ways to reach them.
1. Once you open the website just click on the live chat where one of the IJINNI technicians will be in touch with you.

2. If you have Skype installed in your machines just add the contact "ijinni.com" (free call).

3. You can email at support@ijinni.com.

4. You can dial at +1 512 879 3546.

For any issue you are facing with the computer just call IJINNI
This is very nice thread, it helped me a lot because I had a problem with Blue screens on my old computer. Thank you very much.
I really hate that BSOD. Few days ago it showed in my PP with a memory dumping error It was a RAM prob It was under warranty so I got it replaced Big Grin
Thanks for the information btw
With Vista I always had BSOD... Now with windows 7 it's perfect Big Grin!!
Great thread you got here dude. I couldn't stand getting these, another reason i switched to Linux Big Grin
Thanks for the tutorial, really helped me a lot.
Nice thread, good job.
My father had a Blue screen of Death the other day, I managed to fix it by re-adjusting the ram which wasn't positioned properly in the slots.