Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
╩Blue Screen of Death Thread╩
Winblows is usually the cause of BSOD. I had it like 4 times before I switched to Linux
(08-13-2010, 09:48 PM)Amslappy Wrote: I know Dells are prone to getting the BSOD. Anyone one with a Dell gotten it in this thread?

I used to get it a lot.
I switched to Linux though, and now my computer runs perfectly fine and never crashes or gets system errors.
(08-13-2010, 11:12 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: I used to get it a lot.
I switched to Linux though, and now my computer runs perfectly fine and never crashes or gets system errors.
Wait til your first error/problem in Linux Roflmao
(08-14-2010, 01:19 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: Wait til your first error/problem in Linux Roflmao

I've still never got an error.
I used to get at least once a day where my computer restarts and got some wierd error that made me reboot it again, but manually by turning it off and back on.

The only thing that's wrong with my computer is sound drivers. (I can't figure out how to fix it. D: )
I got the blue screen like 3 time, but i fixed it!
SUPPORTFORUMS HELPER
I got it once on my sisters comp Tongue
[Image: pughacking.png]
(08-14-2010, 01:34 PM)Road Kamelot Wrote: I've still never got an error.
I used to get at least once a day where my computer restarts and got some wierd error that made me reboot it again, but manually by turning it off and back on.

The only thing that's wrong with my computer is sound drivers. (I can't figure out how to fix it. D: )
Linux has bad sound problems, happens randomly

I'm using Fedora 13 and I can hardly ever hear the sound.
(08-14-2010, 09:21 PM)ReaLiTy Wrote: Linux has bad sound problems, happens randomly

I'm using Fedora 13 and I can hardly ever hear the sound.

The problem for me are the drivers.
Knowing my luck there's probably an easy fix, but I can't seem to find a fix at all. D:
What distro are you using?
I have never had much luck reading BSOD. Normally and always forced to manually find the problem.
I like the idea of the tool posted by Reality. Will be sure to give it a go.
Cheers big ears.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM