Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When You're Down, What Brings You Up?
(08-03-2010, 07:36 PM)Silver Wrote: I do too! I just don't really like listening to screamo when I'm mad.

I was the one who posted the A Day To Remember album a long time back at HF, and you commented in the thread. Tongue

Oh really? That was you? Lmao, I do remember talking to someone on HF about ADTR a while back. That's awesome. Tongue
I just broke up with my girlfriend and the song - 25 to life by Eminem - really cheers me up, it kind of summed out my relationship with my ex-girlfriend even though Eminem is probably talking about the music industry, not a girl.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(08-03-2010, 08:11 PM)Kharnage Wrote: I just broke up with my girlfriend and the song - 25 to life by Eminem - really cheers me up, it kind of summed out my relationship with my ex-girlfriend even though Eminem is probably talking about the music industry, not a girl.

A song's interpretation is only limited to the listener's imagination. Smile
I love 25 to life Tongue
I do drugs. That brings me really high. But, after that, I basically just hang with my amigos... because they get just as fucked up as myself.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I have some online friends and IRL friends that bring me up when I am down.
[Image: Untitled-10-2.gif]
Its only me who can bring myself up when I am down.
Honestly what I do is if there is daylight left I go to the Discgolf course or take my boat out. Or I talk to Barely Hidden and listen to his little brother whine his ass off and it makes me laugh.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!
I watch this video to motivate me to do stuff and be the best I can and make me happy, hopefully you can take something from this.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1tXhJniSEc&playnext=1&videos=8wSsjL8rkJE[/yt]

Call me gay but Rocky motivates me. Oui
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
(08-05-2010, 01:08 PM)DoomAid Wrote: When my mom rubs ointment on my back.

Well Call me Crazy but I believe that's not you in your avatar It's off some movie I forget the name of it, And Also the slogan you used is from the movie as well. So Stop trolling please go back to 4chan for that.
[Image: zjxhqb.png]
First to Fight Last to Leave Hoorah!!