Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When You're Down, What Brings You Up?
(07-31-2010, 02:48 PM)Goblin Wrote: go for a walk in the woods and scream, play some music, have a spliff and im slightly happier

If only there were any woods around here, lol.

Seems like a common remedy around here is listening to music. Nice to know I'm not the only one, haha.

Anyone else?
If I have the time, I go gym. If not, I listen to music. Similar to OP, the genre depends on what mood I'm in really. There's some interested replys to this thread, lol...
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

I just do something so i don't think about the reason of why im down.
Talking to friends always cheers me up though.
I'm barelly ever "down". But the last time I was down, I worked out, had fun with friends, listened to specific genres of music and such.
I either sleep at my best mates house or go out with my girlfriend. Otherwise it would just be the daft things like people smiling at me in the street.
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]
I go outside. Smoke a c
SUPPORTFORUMS HELPER
Whenever I'm feeling down or depressed, I typically listen to really calm/chill music.

It usually cheers me up, gets me in a happier mood, and gives me a great state of mind. Smile
(08-03-2010, 04:28 PM)Silver Wrote: Whenever I'm feeling down or depressed, I typically listen to really calm/chill music.

It usually cheers me up, gets me in a happier mood, and gives me a great state of mind. Smile

Exactly, I feel ya man. Lol. Except for, I don't really listen to "calm" music, lmao. I like screamo. Smile
(08-03-2010, 07:20 PM)Clay Wrote: Exactly, I feel ya man. Lol. Except for, I don't really listen to "calm" music, lmao. I like screamo. Smile

I do too! I just don't really like listening to screamo when I'm mad.

I was the one who posted the A Day To Remember album a long time back at HF, and you commented in the thread. Tongue
When I'm down I talk to Silver