Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When You're Down, What Brings You Up?
I usually drown out everything and sit in a corner and listen to music. Definate mood helper. Big Grin
I don't usually be sad, I have little emotions as it is. Sleeping helps me the very rare time, I am usually angry, and not sad.

~A
(07-29-2010, 02:26 PM)Ally Mac Wrote: I don't usually be sad, I have little emotions as it is. Sleeping helps me the very rare time, I am usually angry, and not sad.

~A

You're usually angry? Why's that? If you don't mind me asking.

So what do you do make yourself calm down?
I call some friends and just talk or I'll go online and play some Halo or CoD.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
(07-29-2010, 04:19 PM)Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck Wrote: I call some friends and just talk or I'll go online and play some Halo or CoD.

Haha, I must say, pumping a full clip of bullets into someone on CoD is always nice. Smile
(07-29-2010, 04:21 PM)Clay Wrote: Haha, I must say, pumping a full clip of bullets into someone on CoD is always nice. Smile
Yep, It always cheers me up Oui
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
talking about my problems.. makes it go away...

say to myself

it could be worse..... it isnt that bad my situration etc..
When I get frustrated or mad, I go to my girlfriend's house and talk to her and spend time with her.
Always makes me feel better <3
Family and friends are what do it for me, or a nice relaxing trip to the mountains for a weekend.
go for a walk in the woods and scream, play some music, have a spliff and im slightly happier
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]