Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rate my street fighter GFX
These are my street fighter sigs. Just got some renders and background and played around from there like most sigsRoflmao
Anyway hope you like and let me know what you think. just quick ones

[Image: 2wmgutz.jpg]
[Image: 28k2atf.jpg]
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
The middle one looks really interesting. I like the color's you used in the picture.
[Image: ojntld.png]
  • MSN: xAnonymous420@Hotmail.com
It looks to me like you got 20 different colors and smashed them together.
Dont like it one bit.
See below you. eXosphere? He knows whats going on for a simple yet effective sig.
These blocks of color do nothing for me.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

the second one is pretty cluster fudged. but these wernt my best, just a quick edit. the first one it was hard to get the character to be the main focus while still making the it blend with the black render to make it look like an explosion thing.
[Image: ZR3Tr.png]
There is little to much going on can't really full till what the render is so fix that up a little.
[Image: 5v0tgo.png]

Hope is a destination to a world of exploits.
First and third are confusing leaving the middle one to stand out. But I have a feeling on it's own it still wouldn't look finished.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I don't like the 1st and 3rd one, I can barely tell what's going on. The 2nd one is the best of the 3, but could still use a little work.
2nd one is the best but i feel like everything is on low opacity (kinda looks see threw if u look close)
try not to put alot on top of the render so that it remains clear as it is the focal
u used 2 texts both of which are hard 2 read as one is in another lang
ur goblin text is top low opacity

keep trying and refer to tutorials for help
~RIP Austin Blankenship/QNA~
Missed but never forgotten
It seems as though you need a light source for the top one. It's a bit dull. If you add a directional light source that may help make it more interesting.
(07-24-2010, 11:02 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: It looks to me like you got 20 different colors and smashed them together.
Dont like it one bit.
See below you. eXosphere? He knows whats going on for a simple yet effective sig.
These blocks of color do nothing for me.

what he said. It's way too messy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Rate] Rate My HF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 59 5,496 03-09-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Toph
  [Rate] Rate My SF Wallpaper Please <3 :) D Generation X 13 2,300 12-02-2011, 07:07 AM
Last Post: D Generation X
  [Rate] Rate My Wallpaper Please :) D Generation X 15 906 12-02-2011, 12:46 AM
  [Rate] Rate my Signatures Please <3 D Generation X 32 4,245 11-18-2011, 01:11 AM
  [RATE]Wallpaper Luxury Gold and Icy Text[RATE] lil weezy baby 29 4,473 11-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Detroit