Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Using MSN Anymore
Well I've changed from MSN to Yahoo for personal reasons, mainly I hate the Hotmail SPAM filter as it sucks. My Gmail get's spammed like hell because a dumb ass hosting company sent an email to it's entire client list, displaying our emails :/ Needless to say that hosting company is getting sued when I get back to the states for violating the Privacy Act, already got a lawyer that's preparing everything. Anyone else make a switch from their free email provider to a different one?
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I have always used, and I think I always will use MSN. Yahoo has never appealed to me :O.

Effectzz.

I need a new signature!
I don't use MSN mail. I only use Yahoo mail. I use MSN for instant chatting.
I went from MSN to gmail not to long ago...i only use my msn for chatting. The layout and features of MSN mail was always shithouse and visually displeasing.
Im using MSN. Yahoo dosent fit to me, dont ever think it will..
(07-24-2010, 04:51 AM)Effectzz Wrote: I have always used, and I think I always will use MSN. Yahoo has never appealed to me :O.

Effectzz.
Yeah same here. I'm afraid my whole internet/personal relationships revolve around MSN.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
I've always used Hotmail/MSN. Most of my other friends use Yahoo, I just don't like it. As someone said before, it just doesn't appeal to me. Plus, I'm so used to Hotmail anyway. Tongue
I use Yahoo! Mail / Mail.com / Google Mail for emails. I use MSN for Instant Messaging.

I agree, hotmail sucks. Not to mention their security problems. I remember back when I was black-hat I could easily access accounts from the mobile page, because they forgot to update their security features.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I switched from Hotmail to Gmail as my e-mail provider. Hotmail is just so insecure, is slow and buggy, doesn't use threaded conversations, and has a terrible spam filter. Gmail's spam filter is much better, has threaded conversations, and I've never had problems with it. I still use Windows Live Messenger, but with my Gmail e-mail.
I use gmail for email but have a hotmail as well, the way I do things online it pays to have a few emails anyways ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Im looking for people to play a RPG like dnd,gurps,... by msn, teamspeak,... prooving 0 387 08-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Last Post: prooving
  I cannot take this ANYMORE Reykjavik 20 1,785 08-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Last Post: coucooutuveuxvoirmabite
  Post your MSN [Organized List] Peter L 13 1,677 04-03-2011, 04:05 AM
Last Post: RE6D1V3
  MSN DP Stealer Fragma 2 707 02-12-2011, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Iris
  Anyone want to chat on msn? Soundwave 4 585 12-21-2010, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Soundwave