Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Started writing rap.
Hey SF.

A few days ago an online mate of mine, Ryan, had the balls to write his own lyrics nd upload them to youtube with the beat of Stan - Eminem backing him up. It sounded amazing. Ryan's only 15, like myself, and he's really talented, he inspired me to start writing my own stuff. I'd give you a link to Ryan's work but he has asked me not to.

Anyway, I started writing after Ryan inspired me to, three days ago... Nothin was really working out until yesterday, I started havin some problems with my girlfriend, involving another girl whom I was just friends with, though my girlfriend didn't see it that way. My girl started talking a lot of crap behind my chick-friend's back, and my chick-friend's sick of it and pretty much told me she didn't want anything to do with me or my girlfriend anymore.

The story goes a lot deeper, but it's 2am and I'm far too tired to be explaining in great detail.

Anyway, here's a link to some of my stuff, I've only tweeted my best rhyme so far, it's not great, but remember it's only been 3 days since I started. Took me about 20 minutes to write.

http://twitter.com/NottaMC

I'll be updating with new rhymes, probably every day or two, feel free to follow me if you like, I think it's interesting the progress I've made already, from some of the first rhymes (that I haven't uploaded) compared to this one, I can actually see a significant improvement in quality.

Thanks,
Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
Very expressive. Stick with it, any type of creative writing always improves with practice.

I wouldn't use Twitter with Twitlonger (which is similar to a microblog). Instead, use microblogs Posterous or TypePad Micro, which automatically post to Twitter and Facebook as well. You can also embed YouTube videos and other media in posts. Experiment.
Hi, Eve.

Thanks for the positive feedback and advice. I'll look into those two links you gave me. I appreciate it. Apologies also for posting this in the incorrect section at first, I forgot this section was around.

Ethical
That was actually really good, you should record some of this with beats
Hi, Nemmyy.

Thanks - I'd love to, problem is I completely suck at rapping, for real, it sounds horrible. Maybe I'll work on it a little and try to record some stuff.

Ethical
I liked that alot man, great job!
That was a nice read, can't wait for the beat. Tongue

Practice makes perfect.
Hi, everyone.

I really appreciate the positive feedback - thanks!

Ethical

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Writing Prompt: On An Island Eternal. 2 1,099 10-15-2016, 03:18 AM
Last Post: thomasf2220
  Writing stories in english Bat Wang 4 1,599 07-27-2015, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  writing a book mamba11111 5 1,368 07-27-2015, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Antojose01
  Creative writing class? Herbal 5 1,734 11-05-2013, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ElizabethLopez