Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Have you ever Tried a Drug?
Ive done weed before and thats about all
[Image: JCxFM]
Drugs are bad for you. But to answer the question, no. (:
(08-19-2011, 11:06 PM)The President Wrote: Drugs are bad for you. But to answer the question, no. (:

Well actually weed really isnt that bad for you, the same as smoking, but other drugs are REALLY bad like heroine and such
(08-19-2011, 11:07 PM)Wheelz Wrote: Well actually weed really isnt that bad for you, the same as smoking, but other drugs are REALLY bad like heroine and such

They are not just bad, they will cause your death. It's just matter of time. And one of the worst things you can ever do in your life will be to try out the heroine.Nono
I have tried weed one time, I personally don't like it, but I still think it should be legalized, all of my friends smoke, and some really need it due to medical conditions.
Yes, I have tried skunk,cocaine,methodrone,speed,pills, methodrone best buz, cocaine god for when out with mates, I do not recommend you start doing any drugs though
Never, and I doubt I ever will. I want to stay away from the stuff because it honestly has no benefits and if I never try it, I will never get addicted.
I have tried weed but it was accidentally. I was trying smoking with my friend ages ago and I saw my brothers pipe. I thought it was just tobacco but it turned out it was weed. How I felt like my head was about to fall off.
I have done Kush and Blueberry YUM YUM
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
I haven't tried anything. When weed becomes legal I plan on trying it though. If it's any good then I might use it for stress relief. Won't try anything else though.