Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]Firefox
i am using zonealarm firewall and mozilla browser,Previously it was working fine .But from yesterday,whenever i try to open firefox it says page cannot be loaded.

Help me out someone,i think its firewall problem.
Dont tell me to change my firewall.
(10-10-2009, 01:06 AM)Rusty_v Wrote: i am using zonealarm firewall and mozilla browser,Previously it was working fine .But from yesterday,whenever i try to open firefox it says page cannot be loaded.

Help me out someone,i think its firewall problem.
Dont tell me to change my firewall.

Okay, just to be sure.

Have you disabled your firewall to see if that is indeed the problem? By the way, I recommend online armor! Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Noop its on.
BTW if i disable it no online program will work. LOL
Anyways, to configure the ZoneAlarm firewall to allow Firefox/Thunderbird access to the Internet:

1. Open the ZoneAlarm control center
2. Select "Program Control" on the left
3. Select "Programs" on the top
4. Find the application's entry (e.g., Firefox) in that list and make sure there is a (green) check mark in the "Access Internet" column. Make sure the application version shown in the bottom of the window matches the version you are using.

Hope that works, if not I know some other fixes.

I have already tried but it doesnt works
Okay!

Do that again, but this time select the application (Firefox) and select "Remove". The next time you start Firefox, ZoneAlarm should ask you whether or not you want to allow access. You'll choose yes of course.

Hopefully that will work. Smile

trying.........
(10-10-2009, 01:21 AM)Rusty_v Wrote: trying.........

Alright, if that doesn't work I recommend one of two things:

1. Reinstall ZoneAlarm.

2. Uninstall ZoneAlarm and download Online Armor.

Download for Online Armor: http://download.cnet.com/Online-Armor-Fr...26782.html

HEllo Rusty_v

THe best thing is open firefox in safe mode....and test the firewall..and re activate it
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
Also not working zonealarm doesnt aks for anything