Poll: Whats your favorite gaming console
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xbox 360
82.05%
32 82.05%
Ps3
17.95%
7 17.95%
wii
0%
0 0%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chose your console!!!!!
I choose PS2. Best years of my gaming life on that beast. I should never of sold it with all my games Sad
Xbox 360, the online, is much better then the Wii's and the PS3's. Also, I don't find much interest in those other consoles.
[Image: vzx4i8.png]
CREDITS GO TO 420 FOR THE SUPER AWESOME KICKASS SIG!
I've had Xbox since the first Xbox was made. Then I upgraded to Xbox 360. I never turned back on it. Not when I first got the RRoD. Not when I got it another seven times. Not when all the DLC I ever bought suddenly disappeared. Not when all my games were stolen. I never gave up on it. Although, my brother made the decision for me and sold it when I was gone one day and bought a PS3. I was a little ticked off because he had failed to inform me of his little transaction but I actually really enjoy the PS3. It has great graphics, I missed the feel of a PlayStation controller, and it seemed that my skill level in MW2 shot up when I switched systems. I do not hate Xbox 360, in fact I still miss it. Although, I really love my new PS3. (Especially with the free PSN, that's my most favorite perk)

Now, all they need to do is make it so you can be in a private/party chat while playing a game and be able to play music while doing other things. Maybe in the future they might even connect both PSN and Xbox Live so that people on both systems can verse each other and we can finally see which ones are better. It seems like an awesome idea but will probably never be implemented.
Blackhat
Xbox 360, all the way.
Well, right now I own an X360.

But, I more than wish I had a PS3 since there isn't a Microsoft reseller here, just a Sony one. That means there are barely 5 games in the biggest game stores in Lebanon. Whereas there hundreds of PS3 games.
xbox 360 all the way i mean sure i have to pay for membership but the support is great and the multiplayer wins in my book
It is very easy to give vote about console. I had used all the console which you shared with us According to me i think that Play station 3 is the best console game which i have ever played. I have Sony Play Station 3 Slim with me at my home. I like it and i love to play game in this console.
Xbox all the way, I never use our ps3 or anything else ever, but the PS3 has the potential to be better but the games on the 360 are better and thats what matters to me.
[Image: mg982347.jpg]
Xbox all the wayyyy no wii lol
lol jk
[Image: pughacking.png]
PS3. It's fun Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite console? Forums 3 1,156 09-19-2020, 12:41 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  CONSOLE WARS: PS3 vs Xbox 360 vs WII Deadmau5 104 39,935 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Last Post: Uzi
  First Console you ever had? chasejjj 282 112,296 08-04-2013, 05:06 PM