Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google chrome vs Firefox
chrome is the best
I like Firefox for the easy Sock5 editing settings :3
Google chrome has the speed, Firefox has the security and more functionality with what you can do because it's been more developed. Google created Chrome with the intention to make it easy to use, and fast, and that's about it. If you like google chrome, don't use google chrome, download SRWare Iron instead, which has improved security and is just like chrome because it's based from the source code of Chrome.
For me, firefox is still better than chrome.
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
i like it better than chrome, simply because it seems to load faster and i like to try new things so its good for me at the moment ;)
Chrome is better because:
It has a simple GUI
Very Fast
(06-28-2011, 01:09 PM)Black Ghost Wrote: Chrome is better because:
It has a simple GUI
Very Fast

It's worse for security, and if you want chrome junk it and download SRware Iron.
I use firefox & I think it's the best, but for me, Chrome is alittle faster...
if ( ( youAreHappy) && (youKnowIt) )

clapYourHands();
I use both for different things. Generally it's chrome but it sucks for hotmail (really slow),facebook (trying to view pics is buggy sometimes) and even Support Forums! ( When I first joined SF, chrome wasn't let me post a thread, it kept saying 'no message exists'). Therefore for this, facebook and hotmail I use either Firefox or Opera. I also tried Internet Explorer 9 earlier, it wasn't bad. Theres also a browser called 'Flock' which is really smooth for facebook and tinychat.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
Google chrome is the best man.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chrome List 0.1 for Firefox Forum Bot 0 483 02-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Forum Bot
  Metal Lion - Brushed iCe Chrome 1.8 for Firefox Forum Bot 0 523 11-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Forum Bot