Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.43 Average
What game is it?
This could be easy for you it could be hard. I'm gonna go with it tho.

And to be honest the game 25 to life just wasnt fun for me because then I was more into james bond games/ fifa or tiger woods. But with the new gen consoles i'm more of an fps player due to the accessability of their online functions compared to their older counterparts.
Good luck with the guess everyone Big Grin
(07-15-2010, 06:21 PM)MarkH Wrote: This could be easy for you it could be hard. I'm gonna go with it tho.

And to be honest the game 25 to life just wasnt fun for me because then I was more into james bond games/ fifa or tiger woods. But with the new gen consoles i'm more of an fps player due to the accessability of their online functions compared to their older counterparts.
Good luck with the guess everyone Big Grin

That is GTA London. Right-Click > View Image.
Tongue
You sir are a cheater lolololl. Nah good game I was too lazy to upload to imgshack lol. Your turn good sir
I am really confused. what do you want us to do?
You have to guess the game based on the picture. If you get it right, then it's your turn to post a picture for the other people to guess.
(07-15-2010, 06:44 PM)Đενɨаηсε™ Wrote: That is GTA London. Right-Click > View Image.
Tongue
I would have got that without cheating. Since noone else will post an image, I will.

~A
That's prototype Big Grin

Clue: I loved playing it on the "ps2"
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I actually have no idea what game that is.

~A
(07-16-2010, 04:51 AM)Ally Mac Wrote: I actually have no idea what game that is.

~A

Maybe this could help more. there are better pictures but they have the game name in the URL so would be easy to get.

By the way it's not only for the ps2
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(07-16-2010, 05:09 AM)Untouch Wrote: Maybe this could help more. there are better pictures but they have the game name in the URL so would be easy to get.

By the way it's not only for the ps2
Oh my. I used to play that, but i forgot the name D:

/E: James Bond? Kind of looks like Golden Eye for N64 tho.
[Image: kriss.jpg]

Thanks bkotz for the sig. I love it <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,832 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Uzi