• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best AV for PC protection.
Kaspersky <--Best
Eset Nod 32 <--Best
Avira Premium<---Best
Sunbelt VIPRE <--Best
Norton <--Medium
AVG <--Average

I recommend Kaspersky because it's on pain in the a** for the Viruses. but one problem of it is that it overloads the PC.

Eset NOD 32 is the one i use because it's also da best and it doesn't overloads.

Which AV do u guys recommend?????
There is no 'best' AV. It depends on what a user wants and what his system can handle. Different AVs have different features that others might not. I personally prefer avast! 5 because it has great detection rates and is lightweight. I however don't use an antivirus.
You are right but like Avast, kaspersky has also a greater detection rate..
Wrong. The best antivirus is common sense.

Well The best (as yo ucall them) Antiviruses are Kaspersky Internet Security and Avira Security Suite

Advantages of Kaspersky:

Very good heur, updates 2/3 times per day.
Builtin Virtual area
Proactive Defence wich can caught unwanted malware also if they r not in the database and unknown, can detect suspicius actions and can help you to block them.

Negative fields: Not noob friendly. If you dont know what you are doing can mess your computer. To many message and popups.

Avira Positives stuffs: Avira Got a pretty hot heuristic scan, will detect all soon or later.
Negative stuffs: Avira Got a pretty hot heuristic scan, too much maybe, you get a lot of false positives.
One AV has something better than the other, therefore no AV is the best.

Anyways, I'd go for Kaspersky.
I have Avira, Malware Anti Bytes, Online Armor, and Spybot.

I like to feel safe, I have 1GB of RAM and it runs smoothly on that.
I have nothing. I use Linux. But on my Windows portion I have Avira and MBAM.
I use NOD32 and MalwareBytes I also like Avast free edition, I recommend it for people who don't want to purchase an AV.
[Image: casper2fin3.png]

Will Trade Demonoid invite for torrentkids. PM mE
I'm surprised Trend Micro's not up there. :o
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.