Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Internet issue
This is what happends when i try to upload an immage NEWHERE

Image upload failed
Upload failed for Codine Sig.jpg with error: A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again.

Image upload failed
Upload failed for Codine Sig.jpg with error: A network error caused your upload to fail. Please try your upload again.
Upload to elsewhere then, http://image-host.com/ (omni owns it).
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
I'd use a diffrent site, if no joy then post back here Smile
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Mabey the site fails Tongue
Its not the site, this happens with many other things, dont reply stupidly Ajsec, im just trying to figure out the problem with my network.
(10-08-2009, 05:18 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: Its not the site, this happens with many other things, dont reply stupidly Ajsec, im just trying to figure out the problem with my network.

That's not really stupid.
Just a simple statement saying the site could be fail but whatever =]
If not test your internet speed if it's below the normal then you may have some problem.
try saving the image under a diffrent file type

GIF, PNG, and TIF try those and for GIF make sure ur animation settings are normal so it wont move
Its all fine its no the picture its the network, how do you guys not understand.
Best way maybe just try uploading small files, mp3, jpeg,etc, to different host sites, MU, RS, USENDIT, even zip some and rar others see how u go, if most get through its probably an issue with ur host site
this is not problem with your files...its problem with your network i guess...try reinstalling xp or vista

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows Update Issue dennyelvis 5 886 11-01-2009, 05:09 PM
Last Post: dennyelvis