Poll: Can you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.15%
6 46.15%
Never tried
23.08%
3 23.08%
No
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can anyone do this successfully?
Try altering the sensativity when you're using graphics program with the touchpad. You might have better results.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Define amazingly beautiful. My work may be of a qualified quality Tongue I doubt it though.
All my signatures are made on my laptop with a touchpad.
Respect to you then Lukas.
Haha Thanks Sam. Smile
No problem mate. I have massive respect for people who produce good art.
(04-25-2010, 05:07 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Try altering the sensativity when you're using graphics program with the touchpad. You might have better results.

I'll try that. That may be why I suck at gfx with a touchpad.
(04-25-2010, 05:21 PM)Sam Wrote: Define amazingly beautiful. My work may be of a qualified quality Tongue I doubt it though.

I mean being able to produce graphics that look good and are as good or almost as good as your graphics with a mouse or tablet.
(04-25-2010, 05:25 PM)Lukas Wrote: All my signatures are made on my laptop with a touchpad.

Thats sick man, you are a great gfx designer then, Lukas.
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I can make about average gfx with my touch pad, i used to make sigs over at HF, some may remember them. They were all with a touch pad. I was pretty proud.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Thanks all. Smile
(04-25-2010, 09:07 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: I can make about average gfx with my touch pad, i used to make sigs over at HF, some may remember them. They were all with a touch pad. I was pretty proud.

Hmm, I don't remember seeing you on HF. Are you Ktmrider530 on HF as well?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]