Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request a Tutorial
Request a Tutorial

Hello everyone;

I've come to the conclusion I'm willing to write guides & / or tutorials for users on this forum. From coding to virus protection, I'm willing to research it, and type about it.

Now, if I find a guide / tutorial similar to the one you're asking for, I'll simply create a new thread, and copying pasting that tutorial, with credits.

I have no requirements of asking for a tutorial as long as it's do-able. Not something like: creating an online game like Runescape. As well as, don't expect an immediate response. I'll do my best to get you what you ask for.

Please use the following format.

Code:
[color=#1E90FF][b]Dear Scorch,[/b]
[i][b]
I will be needing a tutorial on (Insert specific tutorial name here). Would that be possible?[/b][/i]

[b]Sincerely,[/b]

[b][Yourusername][/b]
[/color]

Tutorials in Que:

[Image: r7g7j89si72ysmkv4yzm.png]

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
Dear Scorch,

I will be needing a tutorial on How to setup DNS on Windows Server 2008 for a domain network. Would that be possible?

Sincerely,

[Joey23art]
That's nice from to, Scorch.

I'll request when I need. Smile
Hello joey;

Would this be what you're looking for? - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd850499.aspx

If not, please re-post a more detailed description. I'll have another search at it, since I know very little on the subject.

-LS

"Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow."
That's it thanks!
Hello;

I'm happy to be of assistance.

-LS

Hello;

This is still open, and I'm willing to find more tutorials.

-LS

Hey scorch can you explain how to buy a server (for hosting at home)
Off Topic - Is this is the wrong section ?

On Topic - You should make one with like how to make a FUD Crypter RT & ST or something idk.
Hello;

Here you go HTML: http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/hostmyown.html - If this is not what you're looking for, please reply saying so.

Prune: Can you explain more what you desire, I'm not sure what those acronyms entail?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tutorial Request Thread Nemmyy 5 626 06-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Nemmyy