Poll: Which game Do you like best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
World Of Warcraft
47.30%
35 47.30%
Runescape
52.70%
39 52.70%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOW or Runescape
They're two different kinds of games, really. One is a browser game one is a full CD game that is being sold.
Not comparable because they are in two seprate fields.
i havent played Wow as much as runescape, but i'd still sya WoW is alot better ^.^
[Image: Navineous.gif]
I would say Runescape. WOW is to complicated for me as I played it for a while. I had some person who was amazing in it help me when I was such a low level. However, most people kill their selfs over the game and can't live without it. I played Runescape for a few years but no longer play it. Runescape is more basic but pretty fun. I still miss the old days in Runescape however. They changed it so much it made me quit too.
(04-05-2010, 12:41 PM)Kaotic Wrote: I prefer WoW because of the graphics and interface. Runescape has just lost all respect for me since they upgraded it to version 2.

I lost respect back a few years ago. Heard of the Grand Exchange? -.-
[Image: 0fcb61bd256add2d3b03271e3fa0cfbb.gif]
(04-07-2010, 11:29 PM)Tank Wrote: I lost respect back a few years ago. Heard of the Grand Exchange? -.-

The Grand Exchange is a monetizing source on there that is screwed up. I don't like it no more. I used to. Runescape has so many problems now thats why a drop in their users has occured and people are moving to WoW.
Neither, WoW seems to ruin more lives though, lol.

I did play RuneScape throughout 2006-2008, though, glad I kicked it.

Ethical
[Image: 73gfi8.jpg]
(04-07-2010, 11:45 PM)Ethical Wrote: Neither, WoW seems to ruin more lives though, lol.

I did play RuneScape throughout 2006-2008, though, glad I kicked it.

Ethical
Runescape had some good years till now. WoW does ruin lives. You see people playing WoW in movies and crap too. I heard some stories of people who had their WoW account banned or canceled and ended up killing them self over a game. You have most people go to the therapy classes too and it is the reason for obesity.
I used to play WoW (granted, it wasn't the retail version) and I never got 'addicted', although I was afraid I would. I was addicted to a text-based MMORPG that I played for four years -_- But, thankfully, that never happened with WoW. I played for about 2 weeks, and then quit 'cause it was boring.
(04-08-2010, 12:30 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: I used to play WoW (granted, it wasn't the retail version) and I never got 'addicted', although I was afraid I would. I was addicted to a text-based MMORPG that I played for four years -_- But, thankfully, that never happened with WoW. I played for about 2 weeks, and then quit 'cause it was boring.

Lucky for you. I actually got caught into it for a while and ended up buying a retail. I played for about half a year and then just decided to quit as I realized it was a waste of time. I still get the urge to go back though which bothers me.
[Image: 25ibtxj.png]
Runescape For The Win.

I Hate wow because you got to wait AGES to download it , which fucks up my bandwidth.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RuneScape Classic servers are still online Sletrry 0 546 05-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Sletrry
  RuneScape - Have you ever played it? The Elite 420 137,951 05-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  Will you participate in the RuneScape Design An Outfit competition? Jenibat 0 610 10-16-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Jenibat
  Runescape On iPad (and Flash) magic 17 3,067 10-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Last Post: пinja
  Back to Runescape? iFloog 9 2,219 10-18-2011, 02:50 PM
Last Post: crushman