Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CamStudio [Download]
CamStudio

Hey guys, I thought this might be of some use. This is great (one of the best in my opinion) screen recording software that is extremely easy to use and uses VERY little resources. I use it a lot to make random video tutorials for my friends and family. Oh yeah, it's free...

Quote:CamStudio records activity from your screen and audio from a microphone into AVI video files and can also convert the AVIs into Streaming Flash videos (SWFs) using its built-in SWF Producer.

Download
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

Thank you for this. Smile
Yep, CamStudio is one of the best freeware screen recorders. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really think this is the right section.
[Image: mint.png]
(10-15-2009, 08:40 AM)TheDoctor Wrote: Yep, CamStudio is one of the best freeware screen recorders. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't really think this is the right section.

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=94

Corrected.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

this is 2.0, back like a year ago they released 2.5, but then they stopped having it. i have a copy on my external hard drive if anyone wants.
I don't really care for CamStudio...I use another one which is really good, but can't remember the name of it :-\
(12-12-2009, 06:06 PM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: I don't really care for CamStudio...I use another one which is really good, but can't remember the name of it :-\

Camstasia? Hypercam? Fraps? (Fraps doesn't support desktop capturing, only full-screen games)
[Image: fixedt.png]
(12-12-2009, 06:14 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: Camstasia? Hypercam? Fraps? (Fraps doesn't support desktop capturing, only full-screen games)

I don't think it was any of those...
whenever i need to i use camtasia.
CamStudio is one of the best recording program that I have used. Very good Big Grin