Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Free Antivirus?
If you are willing to pay for anti virus i would advise NOD32 or Kapersky as they have the highest detection rate. If you are using a system which has alot of cpu and ram Kapersky will work if you have little ram and cpu i would not advise using this. Personally though i would go with NOD32 as its all around the best really lightweight high detection rate fast detection. Free antivirus i would say Avira they are probably third on my list for good anti virus but i personally would never change NOD32 for any of them. Hope this helps Thumbsup
Eligible.
(02-03-2012, 01:44 PM)ÜB3R Wrote: If you are willing to pay for anti virus i would advise NOD32 or Kapersky as they have the highest detection rate. If you are using a system which has alot of cpu and ram Kapersky will work if you have little ram and cpu i would not advise using this. Personally though i would go with NOD32 as its all around the best really lightweight high detection rate fast detection. Free antivirus i would say Avira they are probably third on my list for good anti virus but i personally would never change NOD32 for any of them. Hope this helps Thumbsup

NOD32 has a high detection rate because it also reportedly generates the most false positives due to a test made in late 2011.
i will stick with avast.
They are good to use.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
Avira premium, cracked version (key)
I like Avast except my free trail expire, I'm so cheap to buy it lol.
microsoft security essential is all time favourite...for me.....
Avast or is the best free antivirus software.
AVG, Panda Cloud, or Kaspersky.
I prefer Avast.
I have used many other Anti-Virus programs, and Avast has been my favorite.
I like its layout, structure, and management.
I can mostly depend on Avast when it comes to being safe and secure. on the internet.
As stated above try using AVG I used to use it but then I got McAfee and it's pretty good, does a good job as I see it now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Antivirus working properly? [Test] AceInfinity 12 3,255 12-14-2011, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Dashie
  Best/Good antivirus? Lеgеnd 18 4,378 12-14-2011, 04:40 AM
Last Post: prince_of_persia