Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kony 2012 - Please Read
The whole world won't come together, spamming some shitty name over the internet will accomplish nothing.
It's just a fact that there are still millions of people like me who simply don't give a fudge.

You are stating that my opinions are stupid? That just shows how stupid you are, so I guess we are stupid together?
But really we are making too huge of a deal over this, there are more problems in the world, this isn't the only one.

And again I will repeat the world won't unite, NEVER.
OR why not we all unite, sell all of our things and put all of our money going to africa and finding Kony then.
I mean if every single human would participate it should be easy.

That's a good idea right? It's as good as ur propaganda crap.

This isn't a first for somebody pushing a project like this. There have been a lot of similar projects and in the end it will fail.
You as an internet user should know what "Viral Videos" mean. They are viral and people are only interested as long as something better comes up.
Now we all know it doesn't take much to impress Americunts and top this crap, just put up another dancing cat.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(03-08-2012, 09:05 AM)NekoChan Wrote: The whole world won't come together, spamming some shitty name over the internet will accomplish nothing.
It's just a fact that there are still millions of people like me who simply don't give a fudge.

You are stating that my opinions are stupid? That just shows how stupid you are, so I guess we are stupid together?
But really we are making too huge of a deal over this, there are more problems in the world, this isn't the only one.

And again I will repeat the world won't unite, NEVER.
OR why not we all unite, sell all of our things and put all of our money going to africa and finding Kony then.
I mean if every single human would participate it should be easy.

That's a good idea right? It's as good as ur propaganda crap.

This isn't a first for somebody pushing a project like this. There have been a lot of similar projects and in the end it will fail.
You as an internet user should know what "Viral Videos" mean. They are viral and people are only interested as long as something better comes up.
Now we all know it doesn't take much to impress Americunts and top this crap, just put up another dancing cat.

The fact is that the world is already showing that we are coming together, just through the popularity of the video mentioned.
If you don't give a fudge about thousands of innocent children being kidnapped, killed, raped, and brainwashed into killing their own family members, then that's your own problem.
I didn't say your opinions were stupid, I said your post was stupid.. The way you word your opinions doesn't really do you any favours.
Take Sam for example, who has similar views to you on this matter, yet he made a perfectly understandable and respectful post in order to get his opinion across, whereas you seemingly rubbished anybody that supported this campaign, as if you're opinion is the only one that matters, and as if you're above everybody else.
I'm sure that's not the case, however as said above, the way you word your posts gives that impression.

Hmm, no one replied to what I posted. I expected a fight on my hands, lol.

EDIT: Watching the news right now, and it's discussing Kony 2012. Once again the media is getting involved and exaggerating everything.
Let's try to keep our language tasteful Smile
(03-08-2012, 12:55 PM)Sam Wrote: Let's try to keep our language tasteful Smile

هو هذه اللغة لذيذ
ليس لذيذ مثل الألغام. يا نظرة، وهذا هو بلدي 2000 آخر
No I don't give a crap about some African kids getting raped, you are absolutely right.
Does that make me childish or stupid? Maybe, maybe not.

Why not care about animals being slaughtered by butchers or just sick people.
Most people on the planet mostly care about themselves and their close ones, not some random kinds in Africa.
It's Africa's own fault for being so freakin stone age. Africa is like our entire world when it started.

Even if this helps them to catch the guy, a next one is going to show up.
So when the next one shows up we would have to go through all that again? Doesn't it seem kinda stupid?

And really, those kids are going to die to AIDS anyway, Africa is fudged up even without Kony.
(03-08-2012, 04:34 PM)NekoChan Wrote: No I don't give a crap about some African kids getting raped, you are absolutely right.
Does that make me childish or stupid? Maybe, maybe not.

Why not care about animals being slaughtered by butchers or just sick people.
Most people on the planet mostly care about themselves and their close ones, not some random kinds in Africa.
It's Africa's own fault for being so freakin stone age. Africa is like our entire world when it started.

Even if this helps them to catch the guy, a next one is going to show up.
So when the next one shows up we would have to go through all that again? Doesn't it seem kinda stupid?

And really, those kids are going to die to AIDS anyway, Africa is fudged up even without Kony.

You're probably the most disrespectful, idiotic and pathetic child I've ever seen on this forum. This forum would've been better off if you didn't come back. Just because they're not as advanced as the UK, USA or China, does that really mean they deserve to die and to have their children raped and enslaved? Idiot.
Honestly how I see it is that it's not our problem. From a United States perspective we're in major debt and have crime problems of our own. My guess is that Kony is also supplied arms from Russia so if we get involved (militarily speaking) they will become angry because they are loosing money. Also, the organization Invisible Children which is saying they are helping only donates something around 30% to the children in Africa, that is approaching fraud. It's been going on for years, and I see no reason why it should come up now. There are many other dictators in third world countries doing just as bad of things, but a whole bunch of teenagers feel that sharing the story on Facebook will be them doing "their part".
I agree with Thomas, he spoke my thoughts well.

[Image: internet-memes-untitled.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KONY is a fraud. ABlackFedora 24 2,886 03-18-2012, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Candyshop
  STOP KONY §ynHax™ 22 2,330 03-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Giants Win Super Bowl 2012 Omniscient 13 1,739 02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Last Post: JUAN9087™
  MSDN Subscription 2012 AceInfinity 20 2,789 02-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  AceInfinity - New Microsoft MVP (2012) AceInfinity 41 6,991 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity