Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hia.
I'm Nonmod.
Someone may know from HF and IRC @malvager.
If i'll get post count over 20 i stay here. ;)
Hi dude welcome, Now I don't speak for anyone but myself, If you want to be a part of this community & maybe contribute this is great. But no-one will kiss your ass to keep you here, Maybe you should have worded your greeting better because this comes across a arogant. I'm not trying to insult you, Just being honest with you. Hope you enjoy your time here

B@nNeD
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
Lol just joined and already de-rep'd? XD
Anyways, welcome to SF, be nice to others and have fun eh ;P
Help me hatch my egg please ;P[Image: BmT8.gif]
[Image: Evo-Sig2.jpg]
(11-09-2009, 08:56 AM)Evo Wrote: Lol just joined and already de-rep'd? XD
Anyways, welcome to SF, be nice to others and have fun eh ;P

Ehh,you know how it is.Someone asks really stupid question,you cant hold and post some stupid nonsense things.
(11-09-2009, 06:05 AM)B@nNeD Wrote: Hi dude welcome, Now I don't speak for anyone but myself, If you want to be a part of this community & maybe contribute this is great. But no-one will kiss your ass to keep you here, Maybe you should have worded your greeting better because this comes across a arogant. I'm not trying to insult you, Just being honest with you. Hope you enjoy your time here

B@nNeD

Not quite sure what "a arogant" means, but maybe you should be nicer to new members because he clearly didn't want his ass kissed. He was just introducing himself and stating where others may know him from. This is the definition of rep abuse Omg.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(11-10-2009, 06:54 PM)uber1337 Wrote: Not quite sure what "a arogant" means, but maybe you should be nicer to new members because he clearly didn't want his ass kissed. He was just introducing himself and stating where others may know him from. This is the definition of rep abuse Omg.

OK let me break it down for you, If this was a case of rep abuse it would clearly mean that it was me who gave this person a negative rep but it was not me who gave them a negative rep, so rep abuse this is not, Do you understand what I am saying dumbass & the fact that this person said if they get up to 20 posts they will still stay here like we owe them something for being here this is classed as arogance so please look this up in the dictionary and understand what this means, & also I'm the person who goes out of my way to greet people who have not had any welcomes at all inorder to make them feel welcome here. So all I can suggest is Fuckwit please recognise who you are talking to & know your place in this community I have kept this quite basic so if you are going to try & challenge me you should bring more than what you are capable of seriously because I don't know wether to disslike you or be embarrest for you.
yours sincerly the person who makes you look silly

B@nNeD

(anyone with real intelligence will know what I am saying sorry you don't get what I'm saying)
If you see me drunk & passed-out under a table just leave me there I will wake up in the morning & move on Tongue
(11-11-2009, 07:15 AM)B@nNeD Wrote: OK let me break it down for you, If this was a case of rep abuse it would clearly mean that it was me who gave this person a negative rep but it was not me who gave them a negative rep, so rep abuse this is not, Do you understand what I am saying dumbass & the fact that this person said if they get up to 20 posts they will still stay here like we owe them something for being here this is classed as arogance so please look this up in the dictionary and understand what this means, & also I'm the person who goes out of my way to greet people who have not had any welcomes at all inorder to make them feel welcome here. So all I can suggest is Fuckwit please recognise who you are talking to & know your place in this community I have kept this quite basic so if you are going to try & challenge me you should bring more than what you are capable of seriously because I don't know wether to disslike you or be embarrest for you.

B@nNeD

(anyone with real intelligence will know what I am saying sorry you don't get what I'm saying)

Actually, what i meant is- if i will get 20+ post count ,you can count on me-i will stay in forums,not like post some 5 posts and never log in.
Actually, what i meant is- if i will get 20+ post count ,you can count on me-i will stay in forums,not like post some 5 posts and never log in.

Hi my Bro, Let me just say I'm not trying to be mean to you I'm just telling you what I see. I'm glad you have joined & I hope you enjoy your time here & if you can contribute to this place, that this is a good thing. Please don't take my comments as a personal attack this is not in my nature Please understand this if I have offended you in any way this is not my intention honestly.

B@nNeD
Hey, Welcome to SF
(11-11-2009, 07:15 AM)B@nNeD Wrote: OK let me break it down for you, If this was a case of rep abuse it would clearly mean that it was me who gave this person a negative rep but it was not me who gave them a negative rep, so rep abuse this is not, Do you understand what I am saying dumbass & the fact that this person said if they get up to 20 posts they will still stay here like we owe them something for being here this is classed as arogance so please look this up in the dictionary and understand what this means, & also I'm the person who goes out of my way to greet people who have not had any welcomes at all inorder to make them feel welcome here. So all I can suggest is Fuckwit please recognise who you are talking to & know your place in this community I have kept this quite basic so if you are going to try & challenge me you should bring more than what you are capable of seriously because I don't know wether to disslike you or be embarrest for you.

B@nNeD

Well first off
Quote:14. English only and proper grammar required. Sorry but we will not allow posts in any language other than english and we expect good grammar.
you can get started here
then, I would like to point out that I never said you gave him a negative rep. It was clear that someone misunderstood what he was trying to say. Also, "recognise who you are talking to" as if you have some sort of authority. He was introducing himself and he meant that if he found the forum interesting enough to get 20+ posts he will stay here. OmgOmgOmgOmgOmg
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]