Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants Win Super Bowl 2012
Unreal. I'm very unhappy. I had my money on the Patriots but it wasn't meant to be. It was a good game though.

Anyone else watch the Super Bowl?
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Unfortunately we do not have this in england i am guessing it is american football we have regular football over here but its kinda gay compare to american football so i refuse to watch it LoL however sorry to hear you are unhappy about this bro and hope they win in future Thumbsup
Eligible.
I watched the first half of it and had to go :/ I'll be sure to watch it later because my dad recorded it. The commercials are my favorite part.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
Super Bowl is kinda boring, but I guess people watch it in America, cuz it's a national show.

Americans are so into Super Bowl, I had to destroy some cavity who named Super Bowl a sport.
That is like saying NBA and FIFA are sports, show is a show people.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Nope, never heard of it its probably some American thing.
I don't get why Americans like it so much. I watched some of the game last night but found it incredibly boring. Far too slow for my attention span.
Patroits could have won it if it wasn't for the safety, sacks and missed passes. If they caught that last pass it would have been big.

@non-Americans You must not like baseball either.
(02-06-2012, 05:57 AM)skorch Wrote: Patroits could have won it if it wasn't for the safety, sacks and missed passes. If they caught that last pass it would have been big.

@non-Americans You must not like baseball either.

Baseball is alright. I like rounders which I believe is quite similar to baseball.
I just think American Football is the weirdest sport ever... The way they play is bizarre..
One example... The game had restarted, and the ball was thrown into the air. Some guy tried to catch it, but missed, and the game stopped?? If it didn't stop & start so much, and didn't have random intervals then it could probably be quite enjoyable to watch.
(02-06-2012, 06:21 AM)Fragma Wrote: Baseball is alright. I like rounders which I believe is quite similar to baseball.
I just think American Football is the weirdest sport ever... The way they play is bizarre..
One example... The game had restarted, and the ball was thrown into the air. Some guy tried to catch it, but missed, and the game stopped?? If it didn't stop & start so much, and didn't have random intervals then it could probably be quite enjoyable to watch.

Fragma you're talking about Rugby then, watch Rugby and it's basically exactly what you mention as being "enjoyable to watch" Smile
I know what Rugby is. I am English remember. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kony 2012 - Please Read Fragma 26 2,918 03-09-2012, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Gootch
  MSDN Subscription 2012 AceInfinity 20 2,812 02-04-2012, 11:26 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  AceInfinity - New Microsoft MVP (2012) AceInfinity 41 7,061 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Ron Paul 2012? Cobalt 3 624 05-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Last Post: eax
  3 Large Objects will approach the earth in 2012 Project- 9 2,777 12-30-2010, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Peter L