Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extraordinary | MyBB Theme [COMPLETED]
This actually looks good now, before I wanted to puke.

Just get rid of those terrible on/off buttons and fix those errors on the index. Also, never make links purple.
(01-23-2012, 07:59 PM)Laugh Wrote: This actually looks good now, before I wanted to puke.

Just get rid of those terrible on/off buttons and fix those errors on the index. Also, never make links purple.

Everyone seems to hate how it was before, but I liked it Confused also what errors? No links are purple any more that I know of and I will be changing the on/off/offlock ASAP.
The errors are a result of something I did last night, when I go home and get my laptop I'll fix it.

EDIT: Everything's fixed and I've changed the on/off/offlock images, I think the new one's are sexy!! Let me know what you guys think now.

Now I just need to go deep down into the cave and start finishing off the details then I should be done!
(01-24-2012, 04:37 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Everyone seems to hate how it was before, but I liked it Confused also what errors? No links are purple any more that I know of and I will be changing the on/off/offlock ASAP.
The errors are a result of something I did last night, when I go home and get my laptop I'll fix it.

EDIT: Everything's fixed and I've changed the on/off/offlock images, I think the new one's are sexy!! Let me know what you guys think now.

Now I just need to go deep down into the cave and start finishing off the details then I should be done!

The first theme you had was awful, it really was one of the ugliest I've seen before lol.
Looks really nice now though! The icons look good, and everything seems to work well together.
(01-24-2012, 05:40 AM)Fragma Wrote: The first theme you had was awful, it really was one of the ugliest I've seen before lol.
Looks really nice now though! The icons look good, and everything seems to work well together.

Thanks a lot mate, means a lot. Smile

I think I'm going to give this theme away for free but charge for copyright removal/customization (obviously not for changing the banner though). Need to get in contact with the top guys over at MyBB though, because I'm not sure what I could actually do about it if someone was to disregard the conditions of the theme.
Anyone got any further comments for this theme before I release it?
Hey guys, I've finished the theme, and I've now submitted it to MyBB.com it should soon be up and I will provide the download link! I hope you like it, it's took a lot of tweaking.
Has no one get any comments for this? It was the first theme I made so I'm looking for some sort of comment, weather it's good or bad.
It does look really nice, especially the background, I <3 the back ground Big Grin
Even the folders look pretty cool too Big Grin
A developer, thinker & bliss guy that tries his hardest to enjoy life ~~~
It looks good color wise but I suggest varying the theme layout. Adding a new header, Changing the welcome back panel. I think doing so really stamps your print on the theme more rather than just changing colors and pictures. Smile
I really like the theme Smile I think you need to update your thread with the download link ;)
Nice work though Big Grin
[Image: IYOy9.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Completed] Pagination with HTML Table The Pastafarian 0 567 09-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Last Post: The Pastafarian
  Gamer - Premium Mybb Theme Jitty 1 885 06-28-2013, 04:47 AM
Last Post: https
  Orange Peel - MyBB theme by biasa199 biasa199 14 2,372 06-02-2012, 08:26 AM
Last Post: AdminKorner
  [WIP] Juiced - MyBB Theme [WIP] BreShiE 29 6,721 04-05-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,571 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L