Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!]
Sorry, Devilpsn, your application is currently denied. We're looking for members who already know how to code, a unique selection of members who will benefit the coding section of this forum, sorry again.
What Can You Code:
HTML (Pro), CSS, PHP (lil bit) , VB and C++ (basic)

Favorite Coding Language:
Html and css

Will You Give Support To Fellow Coders:
Yes, 100%

How Many Hours Per Week Can You Be On:
I am online 5 -7 hours a day and I will be active on SF from now on.

Proof Of Your Coding Abilities:
http://hostingdirect.in
http://gadget-reviews.biz (no more) but it was awesome!
http://indianriverhosting.com (I made that for them recently and now freelance for them)
http://yiinternational.com (I am working on their website, its gonna be a blast when I am done with it)
I am also developing a forum right now.
[Image: IYOy9.png]
TechFreak, they are templates on those sites, would you be able to come on my TeamViewer, and code a HTML page with CSS integration for me? Just to see if you're good or not. Smile
(09-14-2011, 01:53 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Sorry, Devilpsn, your application is currently denied. We're looking for members who already know how to code, a unique selection of members who will benefit the coding section of this forum, sorry again.

No Problem Mate, I Can understand Oui Will try to Improve Myself.
Dont even think about stealing my avatar!!!!.
(09-14-2011, 07:51 AM)๖ۣۜDevilpsn Wrote: No Problem Mate, I Can understand Oui Will try to Improve Myself.

That's good, sorry again but we prefer quality, over quantity.
What Can You Code:
Delphi/Pascal, Html/php, C++/C/C#, Visual basic/vb.net/vbscript, javascript/java, Html5/ajax, php and batch

Favorite Coding Language:
Delphi and DHTML/HTML5, C++ and php

Will You Give Support To Fellow Coders:
yes. I will post tutorials and help people more considering that the coding sections are a little dead. supportforums should help with more than just emotional issues. I can also program using linux, and I am going to throw up several tutorials about coding and linux. (due to the ease of using linux as a server, a coder can make a standard linux server into a fantastic workstation

How Many Hours Per Week Can You Be On:
25+ no joke, my school blocks every website but this, so the second im bored (first minut of school) I am here. I usually do work from my home anyways so I am consistently active

17 on the 29th =D

Proof Of Your Coding Abilities:
I am currently making a wireless hacker that is capable of hacking a network in seconds, (save your doubts for program release) it can also do many kinds of less known about attacks and exploit vulnerabitlies accorss the network. the program is half way done as of right consiting of being able to launch the following attacks below. it is written for linux and even includes a fully functioning Graphical user interface, yes you heard right a fully functional linux program with a gui =D instead of the standard terminal like CLI

WEP fragmentation attack
WEP generic(koreck attack)
WPA deauthentication (3 or 4 way handshake)
WPA aircrack-ng dictionary attack
WPA airolib-ng attack (similear to a high speed CUDA attack without the requirements of a hi-end GPU)
WPA Bruteforce (true bruteforce capable of being customizable in many ways
Network keylogger ~ can reap username/passwords from both a standard and encrypted(https) network

Its far better than the WEP/WPA autohacker program included with backtrack, and is better than the wifi-autohacker at hackforums(which doesnt have a GUI either) I have way more options, such as installing tools, patching drivers, more hacking methods but they are still being coded out. I can release the program now no problem (you will need linux to run it, ubuntu preferably), but it is not done and I which to finish to increase the 'Oh fudge nice program' factor. as mentioned before the program is made in C++ and is linux only

other programs I have, virus maker(easy) a rune divination program(for a friend who is into heretics), a captcha beater(for certain websites though, uses an OCR function or it rerembers the ID for a known caption and if all fails sends it to the user to be read, it was a paid project as a module for a hackers botnet), another project I am currently working on, is a wireless locator. without the use of a GPS and using just a laptop ( or a desktop with a Wireless adapter such as the USB cord adapters, it wont work however for one that plugs directly into the port without a cord, like a usb stick)

edit: preferably ubuntu, but the program will also work with crunchbag, opensuse, damn small linux, archlinux, linuxmint, and ubuntu direvitives such as blackbuntu, debian, backtrack xubuntu(etc)

edit: I see you are using teamviewer to view apllicants work... nice, I would gladly teamview my program to you and demonstrate its capabilities
slowly getting better
I kinda wanna join this group but dont meet requirements
(09-14-2011, 09:28 PM)Godly™ Wrote: I kinda wanna join this group but dont meet requirements

What don't you meet out of the requirements? you have 100 posts, unless you don't know how to code or don't know how to help people without "loosing your temper"
Updated the thread due to members leaving / being inactive.

We're still recruiting, isn't there anyone who is good at coding?
This will be setup today for you BreShiE along with a private forum.

Thank you and everyone for being patient on this.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,473 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  New Group - Aces Peter L 40 10,340 10-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Emotional Helpers Official Group Recruitment BlackChaos 8 2,638 04-16-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Callum
  Geek Squad Official Announcement Grin 11 3,467 11-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Last Post: Nickelodeon
  Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! Sam 260 149,862 05-06-2012, 12:12 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™