Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G4MERS.NET
(09-04-2011, 07:54 PM)Thomas Wrote: Post reported. Go back to HF where trolls like you belong, stay off our forum you are unwanted here. In case you didn't understand what I just said NOBODY LIKES YOU.
As i said your Opinion No one elses you cant speak for anyone Else but yourself you illiterate Monkey.
(09-04-2011, 07:52 PM)Billy Mays Wrote: Lol you cant spell HA HA HA are you Illiterate? gamers is Spelt with an A loooooool

Very funny, except he didn't register the domain, Fragma did, I'm assuming he bought it off the member, so very well done.

The theme you've got now though, looks terrible, it's way to hard on the eyes
The worst theme I have ever seen. You said be brutal im not im being honest. Please change it or you will never be successful. Just stating the facts. No hard feelings bro.
[Image: sig-1.png]
The theme is still a work in progress. I'm stilling trying to find the best colors. Right now with how it is, I can easily see where I made a change and know what changes what. Thanks for the feedback though.
I'll check out the website, hope you its good Smile
Looks kinda bright but dull, maybe change the theme?
(09-06-2011, 01:01 PM)Revoke Wrote: Looks kinda bright but dull, maybe change the theme?

I agree with this statement, you should change
the colors.
You should also have the 'Troll forum' hidden, makes it look kind of bad imo.
(09-06-2011, 01:05 PM)Revoke Wrote: You should also have the 'Troll forum' hidden, makes it look kind of bad imo.

No thanks, most admins would understand that if you give trouble makers a place to break the rules it won't happen as much in other sections.
(09-06-2011, 02:11 PM)Thomas Wrote: No thanks, most admins would understand that if you give trouble makers a place to break the rules it won't happen as much in other sections.

I don't understand that at all, especially for a forum of your niche. If somebody is their to break the rules and get people mad, posting in the appropriate section won't stop them.