Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 8 Soon
I'm looking forward to it, I'm surprised the release dates has been delayed to 2012 though. Not so long ago there were leaks of the beta version with the main release supposed to be November/December 2011. Looks like Summer 2012 is a given.
[Image: 6Z7z1Q6r2H5h7.jpg]
I'm excited for it, however I don't feel it nessesary right now to release a new one =/ I mean Windows 7 is still amazing in my opinion.
[Image: komnewsig.png]
i feel like windows7 just was realsed and still getting used to it,no need for a new os lol
The first demo I believe was available to a list of subscribed people on the Microsoft website, as well as a list of MVP's if i'm not mistaken. They will be the first testers of the newest OS if they haven't already had the privileges of giving it a try. I'm not into that whole scene, that's just as much as I know about it.
(08-19-2011, 11:13 AM)Ace Wrote: The first demo I believe was available to a list of subscribed people on the Microsoft website, as well as a list of MVP's if i'm not mistaken. They will be the first testers of the newest OS if they haven't already had the privileges of giving it a try. I'm not into that whole scene, that's just as much as I know about it.

wasn't it leaked a while back or was that a hoax?
(08-19-2011, 11:21 AM)krew Wrote: wasn't it leaked a while back or was that a hoax?
No that was just modified version of windows 7 with some win8 skins.
you can easily get that on some sites. just search it Big Grin
Don't try to act smart... i am smarter than you...Ninja
(08-19-2011, 11:21 AM)krew Wrote: wasn't it leaked a while back or was that a hoax?

Most of that was a hoax until very recently. People created their own unique styles by editing the explorer.exe and explorerframe from Windows 7 to make it look like something possible from Windows 8, however there were some previews of it that were legit and not leaked, but later on I'm sure that someone who had access to the alpha demo leaked it out. But it's probably not going to be the first one you see on google that is the legit version of a pre-Windows 8. (If the pre-testers have access to an alpha or beta version at all even right now, I'm not aware of that, I don't do my research on it because i'll never get Windows 8 to be honest lol.)
I'm looking forward to this, nice thread.
[Image: 0xWVt.png]
I don't use windows any ways but from what I've heard it's basically Gnome 3.
I'm just going to stick to Windows 7. Why change when W7 does everything you need without any problems.