Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[TUT] How To make Invisable Folder - Simple.
This is extremely useful if there's a folder on your desktop that you don't want other prowling eyes to see.
(07-30-2011, 03:02 AM)Believable Wrote: This is extremely useful if there's a folder on your desktop that you don't want other prowling eyes to see.

The only thing is, if you don't have Windows Classic view on, when you hover over the folder it glows. And it's also not hidden by cmd prompt.
(07-30-2011, 03:26 AM)Ace Wrote: The only thing is, if you don't have Windows Classic view on, when you hover over the folder it glows. And it's also not hidden by cmd prompt.

Oh really? Would there be a way to stop that using this method without switching to classic view?
(07-30-2011, 03:30 AM)Believable Wrote: Oh really? Would there be a way to stop that using this method without switching to classic view?

Not unless you changed the animation for the entire theme when a mouse position hovers over a folder. it will always be in cmd though.
(07-30-2011, 03:49 AM)Ace Wrote: Not unless you changed the animation for the entire theme when a mouse position hovers over a folder. it will always be in cmd though.

That's too much effort, I'll just encrypt my folder with a password instead.
yeah seen this beofre but nice share.
[Image: YzwzC.png]
You could just right click and make it hidden, but nice tutorial anyways.
Does this work with Windows Vista? O.o
(07-30-2011, 09:54 AM)+mK Wrote: Does this work with Windows Vista? O.o

Yeah it works with vista too
I pretty sure you can also right click and click hide folder Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  magic folder Sagittarius 3 1,041 12-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Sagittarius