Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm hungry all the time..
Hey SF!

Recently, I've seen myself going to the fridge now and then and take something to eat. It could be everything from a cold hot dog to a piece of chocolate. I'm constantly hungry and I'm worried of gaining more weight.

I'm not fat, and I'm not overweight. My BMI is right in the middle of normal and you can't see any fat on me.

I don't exercise, I did before though. I might start again.

Also, I don't gain weight very easy, I barely exercise, I spend a lot of time sitting down and I don't eat super healthy food. (Pizza like once a week, McDonalds sometimes).

Do you know what this can be? I feel that I must eat something all the time.

Thanks for the help.

- Skyset
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
You need to keep your self occupied, i did this a few years ago and gained a few pounds but then i got a job and went out nearly every day, also started going to gym, now i dont even have time to open the fridge. hope this helps dude.
(07-19-2011, 05:26 PM)Patrick Wrote: You need to keep your self occupied, i did this a few years ago and gained a few pounds but then i got a job and went out nearly every day, also started going to gym, now i dont even have time to open the fridge.

There's a gym connected to SSAB (Swedish steel company, worlds largest I believe), and my stepmother works there so I can go there for only $15/year. It's fairly close too. I guess that's what I should do Smile
I do this too. I find that the problem is not that I'm hungry all the time, but that I have nothing better to do so I eat. Like Patrick said, you need to keep yourself occupied. If you do that you'll be surprised at how long you can go without feeling hungry.
[Image: 1blQe]
How old are you? It may just be puberty.
Im 15 this doesent happend to me but you can try seeing a doctor aswill
(07-19-2011, 07:35 PM)Ambiguity Wrote: How old are you? It may just be puberty.

I'm 17, I've already been through my puberty hunger.
From where my metabolism is so high, I can never gain weight.

I also eat sometimes a lot, my parents joke around and say I have a tapeworm.

Mad
What you do, is drink a lot of water.
It fills you up for a short time taking your mind off of it.

You can drink as much water as you want and never gain weight.
Eat healthy foods, generally they're lower in calories so you can eat more in a day without worrying about gaining fat etc., stuff like cucumbers and celery have practically no calories yet make a good snack.