Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60% chance i go, 40% chance i stay
(07-15-2011, 05:07 PM)Mr. Beaux Wrote: How old are you? Do you have a job? Do you have transportation? Without these, it's going to be rough. Unless your condition is very serious, I think you should stay home.

how old are you> 16 | do you have a job> yes | transportation> bike

im currently staying at the moment
hello?
Just remember what you're leaving behind.
(07-16-2011, 08:28 PM)Witch Wrote: Just remember what you're leaving behind.

that's the only thing thats holding me back
Honestly, sometimes you got to think of others before yourself.
Don't ditch your family and all the hard work and good memories they've had with you just because your going through a faze.
Legitimate Marketer | Exchanger | Middle Man | RAT Expert
maybe not a faze
Dude, you should seriously listen to the idea of staying. I've already posted in your thread about you're options. But just for your reread/you might have not seen them:

(07-13-2011, 03:55 AM)Mayhem Wrote: There are two roads:

One is where you stay where you are at your house. This is probably a phase you're going through but after a while you'll probably feel better. You could stay with your parents where it's safer, you could live a bit more comfortably and you could have family support. You could have better job opportunities and such as you'll be going to school and get degrees and other stuff. You can also still hang out with friends and have a proper social life.

The other road is where you'll be on your own pretty much and will have to survive with animals and insects, etc. You'll have to cook your own food[providing the fact that you want to cook your food] and you'll have possible bathroom troubles. Also running away would mean leaving all friends in the city/area because the police would be looking for you/your parents or parent's friends might see you and bring you home which would be very very bad as your parents would get more disappointed/angry.

It's your choice whether or not you should run away. I only hope I helped you make the right decision. Best of luck and if you have any problems, you can PM me if you want.

(07-15-2011, 02:36 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Faking your own death would grieve your parents, relatives and friends. Your parents would end up crying as well. You should care about their feelings as well as your own. They DID raise you and probably did their best obviously. Think how they would feel? And another downer is what would happen if someone were to find you. What then?

Now I seriously suggest you DON'T run away. You'd seriously be throwing your life away. All your possible opportunities would be ruined.

(07-14-2011, 11:55 PM)Providence Wrote: A sixteen-year-old running away for the lols is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. Maybe if you had gone through Eagle Scouts, the Marines, or something comparable... But a sixteen-year-old? Raised in modern America? Braving it in nature?

Listen, even if your body survives (it probably won't) -- your mind definitely won't. The trauma of living as a wild animal, on your own, will forever change your personality if you're out there for too long.

Don't think you're invincible, 'cause you're not.

This guy has it right. Running away would ruin you completely. Plus:

(07-14-2011, 11:01 PM)Providence Wrote: You can do all of this for a week or two, maybe even a month; but if you're a minor and you plan on doing this for the long-term...jeez. You're up a creek. In 6-8 weeks you'll have exhausted all of your resources and will have to return home. Or else, you'll face the prospect of being homeless...and all that entails. Are you prepared to throw your life away just to get away from them? Don't try to brave nature on your own. Trust me, once you run out of money and favors you'll be royally fudged.

That's another thing. Supplies. Eventually you'll run out and what will you do then? STEAL? That would be your only option, which isn't really a good one. You get caught and sent to jail, and not to forget your parents WILL be informed as well. And plus let's not think about how your conscience would feel about stealing and how much MORE mentally messed up you'd become.

Have patience and stay calm. How about you tell me what are the problems you're having that are making you want to run away? I could try and help you better then. PM me. Just don't do anything rash too quick. I hope you choose the right path and your future goes well.

I think you should stay and go to school man, Try to work things out with your family. Your young and you have your whole life ahead of you. Take my opinion and think about it ;)
(07-18-2011, 09:19 AM)Mayhem Wrote: Have patience and stay calm. How about you tell me what are the problems you're having that are making you want to run away? I could try and help you better then. PM me. Just don't do anything rash too quick. I hope you choose the right path and your future goes well.

Im not happy. thats all. and what good oppurtunities would i be missing? all i can think of is going to an extra 4 un-needed years of college, get a job im not happy with, pay a 1200$ per-month for a small apartment. all i want right now is to be free and have a girlfriend. and the chances of getting romance on the run is 16x bigger then at home. im sorry, but i see no reason to stay
You should stay to be honest. You couldn't have any less than you could if you lived like that, and you have so much more right now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stay Vinyl Weed 0 336 08-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Weed
  it pays to stay clean Bjfox 2 568 03-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Bjfox
  Give me One good reasson why you deserve to stay alive!! Carlos 29 5,088 10-27-2009, 02:08 AM
Last Post: manipulate
  Why do mods and admins stay invisible? Idiot #1 5 937 10-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Grizzly