Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can help with Pythagorean theorem
Here is the link of wikipedia what Pythagorean theorem mean.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_theorem

Some basic rules

or

This may help someone but don't you learn this in like 6th grade?
Yeah but If anyone have problems I'm here to help him
dude, kindly fix the images. it's kinda blurred. thanks!
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
I find Pythagoreas therom easy. It's basically, if it's the longest side which is the hypotenuse that you need to find out then square the 2 other sides then add the 2 sides together, then square root them to get your answer. If it's the shorter side you need to find out the 2 other sides BUT this time, minues the 2 sides then square root them.
For anyone interested, I created this diagram of my own in photoshop just a few minutes ago. It should explain most of the angles part of trigonometry, However this doesn't explain how C is always referenced by the hypotenuse, and A and B can be any side except the Hypotenuse.

(All Images were created by me)

Pythagorean Theorum:
[Image: idivFS.png]

[Image: idixOa.png]

I posted this on another thread for someone asking for help but from the effort put into the image and how helpful I believe it is, i'll post it in here.
Thanks for the helpfull information.
If you guys really need help with pythagorean theorem, then just PM me and I can teach you how to make a program on the TI-84 that will instantly solve it for you.
Images are corrupted.

Formula for Pythagorean theorem: a^2+b^2=c^2

Which ever side is missing you will have to find the roots of the integers.
(06-08-2011, 02:46 PM)Green Bay Wrote: If you guys really need help with pythagorean theorem, then just PM me and I can teach you how to make a program on the TI-84 that will instantly solve it for you.

Yeah, that would be very helpful. Let a calculator do it for you and don't learn anything.

(06-09-2011, 11:32 AM)Pulse. Wrote: Images are corrupted.

Formula for Pythagorean theorem: a^2+b^2=c^2

Which ever side is missing you will have to find the roots of the integers.

None of the images are corrupted/missing. And all of my images are there, in more detail than just showing a formula