Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.73 Average
How many came from HF?
I also came from HF, I come here when I need some peace and Support Smile

Inventor1
(05-20-2011, 11:43 AM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: You should, the community here is of course different, but it still has a lot of good members and the content is pretty interesting. Don't just spam the forum for the award, you will piss people off that way.
Yeah, it seems like most of the people here are a lot more mature. Heck, it seems that even some of the people that act immature on HF act mature here Tongue
And, you won't find me spamming ;) The award is how I found this forum, but wasn't actually the reason I signed up. I just like helping people... it makes me feel good Big Grin
Good to see some actual discussion in here other than the usual "I'm from HF."

Looks like we've got a few more potentially valuable members. Welcome to the forum Smile
I just came from HF. I decided to come herre because of all of the down time that is happening right now.
I'm from hackforums , I really really love the layout of Supportforums...
Yes, like the rest of us it seems, I came here after following a link in the HF welcome message.
I came from HF. I know this bothers at least half of the people here, but I come here to see if people are getting the same errors as I am on HF.
(05-21-2011, 03:03 AM)N!ck Wrote: I came from HF. I know this bothers at least half of the people here, but I come here to see if people are getting the same errors as I am on HF.

You shouldn't because SF is not to be used as an HF information database. Threads of that nature are closed by the mods here.
I'm not the one posting those threads of course. I know people will post whenever HF does go down, leaving me able to see the answer while the thread is still up ;D
(05-21-2011, 03:27 AM)N!ck Wrote: I'm not the one posting those threads of course. I know people will post whenever HF does go down, leaving me able to see the answer while the thread is still up ;D

Good enough, but you can't always rely on others to make posts here, sometimes you'll just have to wait and be patient like the rest of the HF members do.